Pocket Starships: Space MMO / MMORPG
By Spectacle Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pocket Starships is a free-to-play, Massive Multiplayer Online (MMO) space combat game!
Come join in the galactic fun!
• Command your ship in real time space battles!
• Battle with and against thousands of other players for galactic dominance!
• Advanced crafting and upgrading system. Build and upgrade thousands of different items!
• Massive PvP battles!
• Recruit players and build a strong alliance
• EXPLORE & CONQUER the Galaxy
• GLOBAL AND ALLIANCE LIVE CHAT SYSTEM
• True Cross-platform technology!
On Facebook :
Login and fight, your actions make a difference!
In this galactically entertaining online experience, you will command a multitude of spaceships, forge alliances, and engage scores of other players in the never-ending quest for intergalactic domination!
Pocket Starships is an online game that requires an active network connection to play. Once connected, you will join a vast universe populated by thousands of other players just like you, each with their own agenda, reputation, and achievements!
Our development team is constantly working on improving all existing features, as well as adding new content, so players can expect an ever-evolving experience.
Join in the discussions in our forum: http://forum.spectaclegames.com/
Also feel free to contact our support team with any questions or concerns you may have: http://support.spectaclegames.com/
What's New in Version 1.0.88
- Using the cloaking booster now also hides the player's ship on the minimap radar.
- Fixed an issue that made some buttons in the "Change Objective" screen of the fight group menu hard to click.
- Removed the countdown after a fight group leader chose to change objective or return to the station. The fight group will now fly to the jump gate after 2 seconds instead of 7 seconds.
I love the concept and idea to gameplay. I really like the controls instead of a point and click you are actually moving like using a controller. I also like the way it is cross platformed , it's an interesting concept I have yet to try though. The game is good control wise and upgrading capabilities . I like all the customizations unlocked with leveling up. I think the premium of the game has its perks if you are going to play for a long time but it is not required to do well, just gives you a helping hand. I love how you can just sit in your hangar and everything recharges along with you being able to produce things at the same time. If you close the app it still continues to keep producing which I like how it's set up in the game and servers to keep going. I would like to see some cool customization options added later on maybe if possible such as paint color. Then again factions come into play. The game is a good idea executed well so far. I hope to see great things out of this app.
Great concept, easy controls, nice looks and fun to play during my daily commute. Good job!
Great game gj guys
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 03, 2016
- Version: 1.0.88
- Size: 86.4 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Spectacle Games Publishing Inc.
- © Spectacle Games Publishing, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 500 Solar$3.99
- Solar Pack 2$9.99
- Solar Pack 3$19.99
- Assault Starter Kit$1.99
- Battle Starter Kit$14.99
- Solar Pack 5$99.99
- Solar Pack 2$3.99
- Solar Pack 4$49.99
- Ammo Flatrate$1.99
- Production Hero$14.99