Pocket Travel Consultant is a revolutionary scheduling tool that lets travel professionals collaborate, consolidate, and innovate travel plans with their clients. Travelers may use this app for free, however they must sign up with a travel agency that uses this system to enjoy the app.
Notable Pocket Travel Consultant features:
- Travel details are displayed on a shared screen as plans come together in real time, empowering travelers to help fill in the gaps in their schedules with their own ideas.
- Consolidates every detail into one dynamic, paperless interface that travelers can take with them wherever they go. From air to theater tickets, hotel to dining reservations, the entire itinerary is at your clients' fingertips.
- Archives old travel itineraries to provide inspiration for the future.
- Integrates Apple Maps so travelers always know how to get to their next stop.
- Allows for offline access, so travelers always have the important travel information they need.
Travel is exciting, and planning it should be too. Make conversations more productive, and eliminate last-minute stress with the Pocket Travel Consultant App.
Enable traveler to download a pdf version of each itinerary to their phone.
Ratings and Reviews
App got stuck
I type in the ID and pw given to me by my Luxe travel agent and it took me to a screen that has no interface at all. Not sure what’s going on.
Love this app - keeps me organized and informed about my travel plans
I love this app! I find myself constantly referring to my itinerary to ensure I'm on track. I like the air schedule notifications and like that it includes links and directions to my hotels (and photos), destination info and more.
Very convenient. Lighthouse Travel set me up with this app. Marilyn loads trip info from her office and I have dates, times, locations, contacts, confirmation numbers, etc at my fingertips.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.