You hold the Time Artifact. Will you use it for good or evil – to Protect or Destroy?
Welcome to Pocket Wars!
Take control of your army and guide them to victory in this turn based strategy board game for your iPad and iPhone.
Bring reinforcements and supplies to an ailing 13th Century Castle in Wales, Britain before the invading Uzgoth Horde can destroy it.
Help the employees of a mining station escape the invading elemental demons of Io. Or, maybe you prefer to be the Destroyer and bring vengeance to Hrethra and ensure that the LunarCol employees will never escape?
Pocket Wars is a 3D strategy board game designed for people who prefer a laid back ‘pick up and play’ style gaming experience.
Remember those magazines where you could could cut out game pieces and play? Pocket Wars is like that: Easy to learn with specific scenario objectives, enough unique piece and behavior variation to keep things exciting, and with an easy-going pace of play.
But, just like those old-school games, you'll need to plan your turns and think ahead if you are to be victorious!
- 3D turn-based strategy boardgaming
- Play as a Protector and aide those in need, or be evil and Destroy the enemy
- Scenario One: The Battle for Snowdonia, a 13th century war set in medieval Wales, Great Britain
- Scenario Two: The Mining Station, a science-fiction battle between Cyborgs and Elementals on the moon of Io
- 20 Unique Combat Units with 6 special attacks
- Voice narrated tutorial teaches you the basics
- High resolution graphics and art, optimized for iPad
- Ambient stereo sound with eight composed music tracks
A third scenario, "The Exclusion Zone" is being developed and will be added to the game when ready.
Read on to learn more!
The Battle for Snowdonia
Castle Dinas Bran, in the remote environs of the Welsh mountains stands alone. The Uzgoth – demons from another world – will soon have the castle under siege. A minimal complement of men remain at the Castle, their grisly fate certain if reinforcements do not arrive soon.
The Wizard Morden, a stranger from another world, arrives to bring reinforcements and supplies for Castle Dinas Bran. Morden has faced the Uzgoth before, and their dreaded leader Khaaaz.
Take on the role of Protector and guide Morden and save Castle Dinas Bran. Or be a Destroyer and aide Khaaaz and the Uzgoth in their plan to dominate the Earth.
The Mining Station
In the future, Humanity has conquered the planets. They are mined for their rich minerals and other resources. On the Jupiter moon of Io, the mining company LunarCol has established a base – beating the competition by many years.
The celebrations are short as the unwitting clone workers have awoken an ancient being. And now the demon Hrethra is bringing her rage upon the mining base and LunarCol must escape.
Escort and save the employees to the escape shuttle, or take on the role of Hrethra and ensure that your planet is never disturbed again by those wishing to steal and pillage its resources.
The choice is yours.
Watch the trailer: https://youtu.be/cYMb_-SThOM
Changes in this update:
- AI move animations are much faster now to speed up play
- Snowdonia Protector AI correctly escorts supply carts now
- Fixed typo on hint sheet
- Fixed a bug in 1.1 where AI moves were limited to 1 space per turn
- Downsideup Games, Inc.
- 650.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2017 Downsideup Games, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.