WavePad Free Audio Editor
By NCH Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A free sound editor for recording, editing, adding effects, and sending audio, Pocket WavePad allows you to record voice or music, then edit the recording and add effects to achieve high quality audio recordings. Work within audio waveforms to make selections for quick editing, such as inserting recordings from other files, or apply effects like the high pass filter to clarify audio quality. For journalists and other professionals making recordings on the go, Pocket WavePad makes it easy to store or send recordings so they are readily available wherever they are needed.
• Supports a number of file formats including wave and aiff
• Editing capabilities include cut, copy, paste, insert, trim and more
• Effects include amplify, normalize, echo and more
• Work with multiple files
• Supports autotrim and voice activated recording
• Select sample rates from 8000-44100hz, 8-32 bits
• Recording runs in the background and when the screen turns off
What's New in Version 5.73
* Recording runs in the background and when the screen turns off
* Bug fixes
Wonderful for the price
Great for creating personal podcasts for my jogs. Record, send to PC, and move to ITunes. Thanks for the great program. Works great on IPhone. Would purchase pro version if <5$. Thanks again. Fl. USA
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 04, 2014
- Version: 5.73
- Size: 3.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NCH Software
- © 2010 NCH Software, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.