This wine app is different. Would you like a wine app that puts you and your wines centre stage? Pocket Wine takes you on an exploration of wine styles and grape varieties by giving you an insight into wine that has taken others years to achieve. The app also provides you with a professional means to record your wine journey and manage your wine cellar. The app will automatically integrate your wines into the appropriate styles and grape varieties. As your wine repertoire grows, so will the app, and more importantly so will your knowledge and enjoyment of wine. At the end of the day, the only ratings or reviews of wine that really matter are your own. With knowledge comes understanding and after using the app for a little while every wine store you walk into will become an Aladdin’s Cave with many hidden treasures.
Please note that Pocket Wine does NOT review individual wines or try to sell you wines. The app is dedicated to maximizing your enjoyment and understanding of wine, while also providing a professional platform to record your wine experiences and manage your cellar.
• Get to know wine styles – it’s a revelation
• Gain an insight that has taken others years to achieve
• Explore the world’s most important grape varieties and blends
• Save and record your wines in a professional manner
• Master food pairing – it’s easier than you think
• Discover your personal taste profile.
Unlock the complex world of wine and download Pocket Wine today – it’s free!
• Investigate all 6 table wine styles.
• Explore 42 of the world’s most important grape varieties and blends.
• Add your wines to the app – save as many photos as you like for each wine.
• See cellar stock and value for every style, grape variety and search result.
• Search your wines by style, country, producer, retailer – any way you like.
• Find food pairing matches for hundreds of meal types.
• Access food pairing guides for all food types.
• Discover your personal taste profile and profile your friends.
• Share your wine experience with friends via Facebook, Twitter, Gmail and Contacts.
• Your wines will automatically be added to the relevant grape variety.
• View your wines in standard or tiled view.
• Save your wines to Favorites and Wishlist.
• Note: you may only save a limited number of wines to the free version – upgrade and add as many as you like.
Get Pocket Wine Pro and unlock the app’s full features and potential:
Unlock All Grape Varieties
This will greatly expand your wine knowledge and understanding - there are so many fascinating grape varieties just waiting to be discovered.
Save Unlimited Number Of Wines
Add as many wines as you like – review, rate and add them to your cellar. As your repertoire grows, so will the app.
Ideal ‘Wine Collection’ Platform
Record and manage your collection in an intimate, accurate, informed and professional manner.
Add To All iOS Devices
Upgrade once and download the app to all your iOS devices – it’s designed specially for iPad as well as iPhone.
Sync and Backup
Sync across all your iOS devices and backup / restore your wine collection.
Pocket Wine is probably the best investment you can make in wine. Enjoy!
Fix for issue restoring purchase on iPad
Ratings and Reviews
Everything a wine newbie could possibly need except....
As a person new to wine I have been searching high and low for a simple app to allow me to track my wines, get information on different varieties of wine, and not have to deal with a bunch of unnecessary extras like seeing what the “pros” are drinking. This app does exactly what I need it to, but it also gives wine pairing suggestions which is completely awesome! I love this app and it is definitely worth upgrading to the full unlocked version for $3.99. With that being said, the only reason I gave this app a 4 and not a 5 star rating is because it doesn’t have the sparking wine, rose wine, and dessert wine categories, or the ability to read labels. The not having a label reading ability is in no way a deal breaker, but if at the very least the publisher adds the missing wine categories (if it ever does) I can easily give this app 5 star rating with or without label reading capabilities.
Useful, easy to use and elegant.
Very useful app for anyone working in the wine trade, but also for wine enthusiasts. Being able to add as many photos as you like to each bottle entry is excellent. It's great for adding screenshots of reviews and / or ratings of a wine and you can also add screenshots of data from producer websites. I do most of this on my iPhone and then view it on the iPad where it looks great in the larger format making it ideal for showing to customers. And you get all this and a ton of information on grape varieties and food pairing for just $3.99. Hard to beat.
A Well Done and Informative App
Having recently discovered this app I have used it frequently as a quick and easy to use reference both when making retail purchases and either confirming or informing a decision on what to bring up from my own "cellar" for a meal. The app balances a good UI along with sufficient information to help wine enthusiasts at many levels.
- Wine Paradigm
- 63.4 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2010-2017 Wine Paradigm
- In-App Purchases
- Pocket Wine Unlock $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.