Pocket Yoga Teacher
By Rainfrog, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Creating your custom yoga sequence has never been easier! Pocket Yoga Teacher allows you to build, edit and share complete yoga practices.
Make a practice in minutes by selecting your desired poses and adjusting their order and duration. Then add music, set the tempo and you’re done! Try your practice by following along with the guided instruction, or share it with your friends and see what they think. Perfect for yoga teachers or intermediate to advanced level yogis.
• Choose from a list of over 200 poses, including variations and transitional poses.
• Specify the order and the duration of each pose.
• Follow suggestions on the next pose or choose from a complete list.
• Set the duration to hold each pose.
• Adjust what the voiceover will say.
• Add music from a built-in list or from your music library.
• Email, Message or AirDrop a practice to your friends so they can try it.
• Convert your practices to PDF documents.
• Create beautiful printouts for yourself or your students.
• Play your practices on a TV with AirPlay or TV out support.
What's New in Version 5.1.0
• Practices built in Pocket Yoga Teacher can now be shared with our companion app, Pocket Yoga
• Improved visuals on iPhone Plus
• Technical fixes
If you’re enjoying Pocket Yoga Teacher, please leave us a review or rating in the App Store. It really helps us. Namaste!
As a yoga instructor, I found this app to be inadequate for two reasons:
1.) The library of poses is really quite limited - app developers should not only offer primary poses, but their many variations, and they ought to be searchable by name (in both English and Sanskrit), which leads me to the next major issue...
2.) This app is in desperate need of a "Search" field. In my experience, searching poses within the app must be done manually - either by scrolling through alphabetical (English) pose names, or looking through the visual dictionary of pose tiles. While each pose is accompanied by it's Sanskrit name, the fact that there's no "Search" field means you have to scroll on, and on...to add a single pose.
Was expecting a MUCH more comprehensive experience. Would not have purchased if I had this information.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 25, 2017
- Version: 5.1.0
- Size: 108 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rainfrog, LLC
- © 2009-2017 Rainfrog, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.