Pocket Yoga - Practice Builder
By Rainfrog, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Creating your custom yoga routine has never been easier! Pocket Yoga - Practice Builder allows you to build, edit and share complete yoga practices.
Make a practice in minutes by selecting your desired poses and adjusting their order and duration. Then add music, set the tempo and you’re done! Try your practice by following along with the guided instruction, or share it with your friends and see what they think. Perfect for yoga teachers or intermediate to advanced level yogis.
• Choose from a list of over 175 poses, including variations and transitional poses.
• Specify the order and the duration of each pose.
• Follow suggestions on the next pose or choose from a complete list.
• Set the duration to hold each pose based on time or on number of breaths.
• Adjust what the voiceover will say after a pose is queued.
• Add music from a built-in list or from your music library.
• Use Undo to revert back undesirable changes.
• Email, Message or AirDrop a practice to your friends so they can try it.
• Convert your practices to PDF documents.
• Print your practices wirelessly with AirPrint.
• Play your practices on a TV by connecting wirelessly to your Apple TV or with the corresponding AV cables. [Wireless connectivity requires iPhone 4S or iPad 2].
What's New in Version 2.0.1
What's New in Version 2.0.1
• Technical fixes.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
• Completely redesigned for iOS 7.
• New poses added.
• New environments added.
• Better sharing features. You can now AirDrop your practice!
• New Preview screen lets you see your whole yoga routine in one place.
Active user for months
I use this on a daily basis and it's great. Easy to update and make small changes to my routine.
I wish there were better options for music - it used to let you play through from another app, but a recent update takes over audio once you open the app.
Decent app, would be nice if there were a few pre-made routines, templates, etc to work from, but you're on your own building routines. Being able to copy/paste a string of poses would help as well. But the most frustrating part: no lotus position. Lotus is THE quintessential yoga pose, yet they left it out! I've emailed them about this; they told me "it's coming in a future update." They was over a year ago.
Love this app!
I love how quick & easy it is to create a practice and try it out. If you see something new in class, you can just come home and recreate it! The new update is great. Now I can choose all the new environments from Pocket Yoga!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 26, 2013
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 95.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: RAINFROG LLC
- © 2009-2013 Rainfrog, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.