Creating your custom yoga sequence has never been easier! Pocket Yoga Teacher allows you to build, edit and share complete yoga classes.
Make a yoga sequence in minutes by selecting your desired poses and adjusting their order and duration. Then add music, set the tempo and you’re done! Print your sequences or share them with your friends. Perfect for yoga teachers, teacher trainees or intermediate to advanced level yogis.
• Choose from a list of over 200 poses, including variations and transitional poses.
• Specify the order and the duration of each pose.
• Follow suggestions on the next pose or choose from a complete list.
• Set the duration to hold each pose.
• Place poses inside ‘loops’ to indicate sections that repeat multiple times.
• Add markers to indicate music and tempo changes.
• Open multiple sequences at once and Copy & Paste from one to the other.
• Email, Message or AirDrop a sequence to your friends so they can try it.
• Convert your practices to PDF documents.
• Print your practices for your records.
• Send your practices to your iPhone or iPad and continue editing there (requires a separate purchase).
• Support for macOS High Sierra
If you’re enjoying Pocket Yoga Teacher, please leave us a review or rating in the App Store. It really helps us. Namaste!
Ratings and Reviews
This app is very helpful when sequencing. Suggestions to make it even better would be to have to option to type in text within your sequence for cueing notes for each pose. If there was a little text box option under each pose you add so you can add a cueing or modification note if needed.
Amazing app for yoga teachers!
I’ve been looking for an app like this for a while. It’s just like using a text editor but instead of typing letters your are typing yoga postures. Perfect for planning your sequence before class.
Love the simplicity of creating classes!
My first time to use it and I thought it was the perfect app if you are fairly new to teaching yoga or if you just need some ispiration and ideas for your classes. They added the drag and drop & loop features on their last update and you can also easily copy and paste multiple poses. It’s simple, and much better than hand drawing stick figures on paper or typing out class outlines that I see many other teachers do. I love the “flip” feature which allows you to add the right side then copy/paste and select “flip” to do the same on the left side. I’m looking forward to seeing more additions including being able to airdrop/upload the classes to my pocket yoga practice builder app on my phone. I found it very user friendly and worth the $$, besides, if you teach yoga, you can write off the expense on your taxes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.