By Rainfrog, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
With Pocket Yoga you can keep up with your practice at your own pace in the comforts of your own home. Simply roll out your mat, place your device in front, and Pocket Yoga will guide you through your entire session.
Choose between 27 different sessions of varying duration and difficulty. Learn the poses with the pose dictionary containing detailed explanations of the correct posture, alignment, and benefits.
• Detailed voice and visual instruction guides you through every pose, including each inhalation and exhalation.
• Over 200 beautifully illustrated pose images showing correct posture and alignment.
• Dictionary of poses containing the descriptions and benefits of each pose.
• Quickly preview a practice to see if it is right for you before you start.
• Maintains an ongoing log of all your yoga practices to track your progress.
• Practices designed by experienced yoga instructors.
• Built-in soothing music relaxes you while you practice.
• Learn new poses daily with the “Pose of the Day” widget, directly in Notification Center.
What's New in Version 2.1.0
• Yosemite support!
• New “Pose of the Day” widget allows you to learn new poses directly in Notification Center.
• Improved practice info screen let’s you preview your whole practice before you begin.
• New ability to toggle between different zoom levels while playing a practice.
• New app icon.
• Refined user interface to match with OS X Yosemite.
If you’re enjoying Pocket Yoga, please leave us a review or rating in the App Store. It really helps us. Namaste!
Great App - Missing Speed Control
I practice at studio serveral times a week, and when I don’t make it to the studio I’m now using Pocket Yoga to supplement my classes. This way I get my practice in everyday. The app works perfectly and the Practices are great, but IT NEEDS SPEED CONTROL. I move slower with my breath than most, and the practices get too fast for me - there is no wayto control speed before or during practice and ideally control should always be available, but at least give me a speed option somewhere.
That done, this is a 5 star app for me.
Love this app!
This is a fantastic yoga app. The yoga classes are challenging yet very relaxing. I use it to practice at home when I can’t make it to the gym. It has a great pose dictionary to help me correctly hold a pose and I already love the new widget to learn the sanskrit name of each pose. They keep bringing great updates to an already awesome app.
outstanding app, serene, powerful and potent
An amazing App. Pocket Yoga is guided by a serene beautiful voice, instilling peace and tranquility at the beginning of your practice . It has a lovely energy combined with great poses and vigoous routines, but flexibility within experience levels and duration.
I love it and do it every day