Pocketbooth Photo Booth
By Project Box
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Turn your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch into a 1950s-era vintage photobooth with Pocketbooth: the photo booth that fits in your pocket. Pocketbooth perfectly replicates the intimacy, spontaneity, and hilarity of a traditional photobooth, the world's original selfie machine. A must-have for your next party, date, or laid back family gathering, Pocketbooth is beautiful to behold, and even more fun to use.
* Picked as a Starbucks App of the Week
* Featured in iTunes New & Noteworthy Apps, What's Hot, and Staff Favorites
* Selected as Decade's Best Overall App by my mom
- Create -
Pocketbooth takes a series of photos just seconds apart to create stunning photo strips of your memorable moments. Pose with friends, lovers, family, or pets, and if none are available, don’t worry. Pocketbooth is ideal for spontaneous self-portraits as well. And with the new Party Pack, you can turn Pocketbooth into the ultimate party machine.
- Share -
A photo booth would only be half the fun if you couldn’t share the strips with your friends. Pocketbooth lets you do that, too. With just a few taps you can post your photostrips to Facebook and Twitter, send them by email, or wirelessly print them on your AirPrint-enabled home printer. Printed strips make great gifts, wall hangings, locker decorations, love letter inserts, and more.
- Customize -
Pocketbooth includes five beautiful photo effects, two paper types and two border styles for your photo strips.If you yearn for more photo booth goodness, fear not! You’ll have the option to purchase additional filter/border expansion packs from within the app.
Main Features at a glance:
- Create stunning vintage-style photo strips that look like they were taken in a real photo booth
- Choose from five integrated photo effects, two paper types and two border styles
- Use either the front or the rear facing camera of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Add even more filters and borders with three new expansion packs
- Make use of your iPhone‘s flash in dark environments
- Optionally save your GPS location with every photo strip (can be disabled via Settings > Privacy > Location Services)
- Print directly from within the app using an AirPrint-enabled printer
- Share your photo strips with friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter or by email
- Optionally auto-save photostrips to the Camera Roll
- Export your entire set of photo strips to the Camera Roll any time you like
- Use Party Mode and AutoPrint (in-app purchase) to turn Pocketbooth into the ultimate party machine
- The Party Pack (in-app purchase) also includes support for remote shutters
See a video of the app in action:
Find us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Dip your toes in our Flickr Pool:
Check out our other app Pocketbooth Party! Pocketbooth Party is Pocketbooth reimagined for use at your next party or event. Customize the booth skin as well as the resulting photos. Pocketbooth Party is formatted for 4x6 prints rather than the vintage strips. Take a look and enjoy!
If you're interested in a white-label photo booth solution, look no further! We have a fully customizable version of the app that gives you or your brand complete control. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 4.1
Welcome, iPhone X,
Your bright OLED face.
Goodbye home button,
Your Notch, we embrace.
This update includes lots of behind the scenes fixes but most noticeably, we've made everything look pretty on iPhone X, should you be lucky enough to have scored one.
4 hours into a trial with this app, and to this point it is very much a mixed bag with most features working as advertised, but cannot MMS to a mobile number. Can email photo strips just fine but cannot MMS. With virtually zero online instruction other than a few FAQ, it is trial and error. Grateful that Tim has responded but regret a lack of progress getting this resolved.
Have reviewed iPad settings and not seeing anything amiss.
I worked in tech support many years and appreciate the frustrations on both ends when things do not work as advertised.
Update: our goal is for attendees to be able to send images to their mobile devices using a mobile number. Tech support has just given a well-detailed explanation of why the iOS is working against our goal, so it seems clear that this is an iOS issue and not an issue with the app.
My suggestion is that the developers give more info on the front end to create realistic expectations and avoid frustration, but otherwise I do appreciate the effort.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 02, 2017
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 89.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Project Box
- © Project Box LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Party Pack$4.99
- AlternaProcess Pack$0.99
- Busted Pack$0.99
- Noir Pack$0.99