Pocketbooth - the photo booth in your pocket
By Project Box
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch into a 1950s-era vintage photobooth with Pocketbooth: the photo booth that fits in your pocket. Pocketbooth perfectly replicates the intimacy, spontaneity, and hilarity of a traditional photobooth, the world's original selfie machine. A must-have for your next party, date, or laid back family gathering, Pocketbooth is beautiful to behold, and even more fun to use.
* Picked as a Starbucks App of the Week
* Featured in iTunes New & Noteworthy Apps, What's Hot, and Staff Favorites
* Selected as Decade's Best Overall App by my mom
- Create -
Pocketbooth takes a series of photos just seconds apart to create stunning photo strips of your memorable moments. Pose with friends, lovers, family, or pets, and if none are available, don’t worry. Pocketbooth is ideal for spontaneous self-portraits as well. And with the new Party Pack, you can turn Pocketbooth into the ultimate party machine.
- Share -
A photo booth would only be half the fun if you couldn’t share the strips with your friends. Pocketbooth lets you do that, too. With just a few taps you can post your photostrips to Facebook and Twitter, send them by email, or wirelessly print them on your AirPrint-enabled home printer. Printed strips make great gifts, wall hangings, locker decorations, love letter inserts, and more.
- Print & Ship -
If posting, tweeting, or home-printing your photo strips simply won’t cut it, you can even have your photo strips professionally printed and mailed to your friends or loved ones anywhere in the world (an extra charge applies). Simply pick a photostrip, tell us where to send it, and we'll do the rest. Your photo strips will be printed on glossy card stock and shipped in a custom-printed envelope via USPS the following business day. You can even write a personal note on the back of the strip before you send it.
- Customize -
Pocketbooth includes five beautiful photo effects, two paper types and two border styles for your photo strips.If you yearn for more photo booth goodness, fear not! You’ll have the option to purchase additional filter/border expansion packs from within the app.
Main Features at a glance:
- Create stunning vintage-style photo strips that look like they were taken in a real photo booth
- Choose from five integrated photo effects, two paper types and two border styles
- Use either the front or the rear facing camera of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Add even more filters and borders with three new expansion packs
- Make use of your iPhone‘s flash in dark environments
- Optionally save your GPS location with every photo strip (can be disabled via Settings > Privacy > Location Services)
- Print directly from within the app using an AirPrint-enabled printer
- Share your photo strips with friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter or by email
- Optionally auto-save photostrips to the Camera Roll
- Export your entire set of photo strips to the Camera Roll any time you like
- Use Party Mode and AutoPrint (in-app purchase) to turn Pocketbooth into the ultimate party machine
- The Party Pack (in-app purchase) also includes support for remote shutters
See a video of the app in action:
Find us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Dip your toes in our Flickr Pool:
Check out our brand new app Pocketbooth Party! Pocketbooth Party is Pocketbooth reimagined for use at your next party or event. Customize the booth skin as well as the resulting photos. Pocketbooth Party is formatted for 4x6 prints rather than the vintage strips. Take a look and enjoy!
If you're interested in a white-label photo booth solution, look no further! We have a fully customizable version of the app that gives you or your brand complete control. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.3
So long iOS 7 support, we loved thee well!
We are moving our minimum-supported OS to iOS 8, but fret not all you have to do is upgrade your version of iOS to keep on boothing.
This update also includes some printing improvements and minor bug fixes.
Super fun app. It's worth more than the app fee. I purchased the optional in app purchases. Totally worth it. What I would like to see are previews when you change the photo type life sepia or black and white. I don't remember what each one looks like when I'm changing it. Trial and error. Also, if you choose to have them print your photos, you have to do each one as a separate order. This has prevented me from ordering. Too much hassle.
School carnival photo booth
This worked perfectly for our school carnival. It connected to my printer on the school's guest network with no problems. It was easy, fast and the kids could operate it with very little assistance.
Just needs one more additional option...
This would be perfect, if it just had an audible warning or countdown tone before taking each picture. Other than that, it's fun to use.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 08, 2016
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 72.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Project Box
- © Project Box LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Party Pack$4.99
- AlternaProcess Pack$0.99
- Busted Pack$0.99
- Noir Pack$0.99