By OvalKey Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Searching for the best rated calendar app?
DOWNLOAD POCKETLIFE TODAY FOR FREE
PocketLife has been specifically designed to be stylish, intuitive and super-easy to use.
Powerful, functional and completely customisable, so you can truly make it your calendar.
With a ton of useful modern features, you will find PocketLife an essential tool for organising your life.
PocketLife will quickly become your most used and indispensable app.
* iOS 10 compatible
* Apple Watch
* Notification Center Widget
* Google, Outlook, iCal, Yahoo, iCloud - Fast Sync.
* Create Events using Natural Language.
* Universal app: iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPad Pro.
* Events & Reminders.
* List, Day, Week, Agenda, Year and 3 Month views.
* Display multiple calendars.
* Custom Recurring events.
* Share calendars with your work colleagues, friends & family.
* AirDrop & AirPrint support.
* Customisable Pictures for calendar months display.
* Import your own images from your photos.
* Custom events. Sick days, Holiday.
* Intuitive gestures to change display.
* Passcode Protection.
* Create image of month view to use as your phones wallpaper.
* Send a picture of your calendar to your friends
* Set any day to start of week.
* Personalize the colors, fonts and pictures of your display.
* Send Email of your events.
* Send .ics iCalendar files of your events.
-- YOUR LIFE IN YOUR POCKET --
- To Stop Old Events Being Removed:
You need to go into the Calendars section in the main device Settings app and then set 'Sync' to 'All Events'.
- THIS IS NOT A FREE APP. DOWNLOAD THE LITE VERSION FOR FREE TO SEE IF YOU LIKE IT BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO PURCHASE. THE LITE VERSION IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL EXCEPT THAT IT CONTAINS ADVERTS AND RESTRICTS THE NUMBER OF EVENTS THAT CAN BE CREATED AND ADDED TO YOUR CALENDARS. A SMALL IN-APP UPGRADE CAN BE PURCHASED TO REMOVE THE RESTRICTIONS AND ADVERTS. THE COMPLETE CURRENT AND NEXT YEAR'S CALENDARS ARE THEN INCLUDED WITH THE INITIAL FULL VERSION UPGRADE PURCHASE. SUBSEQUENT CALENDAR YEARS ARE AVAILABLE AS A SMALL IN-APP PURCHASE. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE DISPLAYED THE COST IN YOUR LOCAL CURRENCY, BEFORE BEING ASKED TO CONFIRM ANY IN-APP PURCHASE.
What's New in Version 10.0
iOS 10 Compatibility.
Natural Language Support.
Calendar Store Add-On.
Love this calendar!
I have been using this app for 3 years. They do charge a yearly fee of $3. Personally I feel it's worth it to receive all the perks of this app. I few things I wish were different are: 1) I'd like for the alarm to still ring even when phone is on silent and that I could adjust the volume of the alarm. 2) the ease of repeat appts would be helpful ... Like 3 appts a week for 6 weeks etc. 3) I don't like having to click twice on the today button. It clearly states today and that's where it should go. 4) also I'm not sure how to get all the birthdays OFF my calendar of ppl I don't want to see. 5) and I wish I could more easily take events OFF my calendar that don't apply to me. Instead of having to go into the event and click not going. (Makes me feel rude just to clean up my calendar). I still love the app however if someone else comes out with another calendar app that has those perks I would switch. Thanks!
After a certain number of uses, a few weeks in my case, the app will stop working. You will receive a message that to use it anymore you have to pay. Or that you must use your apple login to confirm you have paid. At this point the screen is completely frozen and you cannot retrieve any information. This happens to me in the middle of my job trying to schedule with a client. Many steps required to this payment, which I was reluctantly doing, having to get my credit card from the car, etc. not like usual App purchase. Purchase failed, got message I'd have to keep using the light version. Which remained frozen.
I had hand written my calendar details as back up fortunately, which I was able to then transfer over to the iPhone calendar. I recommend you do this. This has happened several times, even though I already paid. Always when I'm with a client trying to schedule next session. Also double check appointment is booked at correct time. Sometimes it notes it on completely wrong day and time. I'll be switching to another calendar.
This calendar keeps me sane.
I've recently become President of a fraternity, leading 3 groups on campus, and working in a highly involved and dynamic atmosphere. My schedule is constantly packed full of responsibilities, meetings, and events I have to attend. Before I purchased this calendar, I was missing events and meeting constantly. Now that I have it, my life feels organized. I'm on my calendar as much as most people are on Facebook. It's intuitive and has a wonderful display. Much better than the Google calendar, in my personal opinion. The aesthetics got me to download it for free, but its effectiveness got me to purchase it. (The ads and that block things go away when you buy it. If you love it, it's well worth it considering some planners at office supply stores cost around $15 and this only costs $5)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 08, 2016
- Version: 10.0
- Size: 35.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: OvalKey Ltd.
- © 2013 ovalkey
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- PocketLife Upgrade$4.99
- PocketLife 2017 Calendar$1.99
- PocketLife 2016 Calendar$1.99
- PocketLife 2015 Calendar$1.99
- Holidays United States$0.99
- PocketLife 2018 Calendar$2.99
- Calendar Store Add-On$1.99
- Moon Phases calendar$0.99
- Religious holidays$0.99
- Weather calendars$1.99