By OvalKey Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Searching for the best rated calendar app?
DOWNLOAD POCKETLIFE TODAY FOR FREE
PocketLife has been specifically designed to be stylish, intuitive and super-easy to use.
Powerful, functional and completely customisable, so you can truly make it your calendar.
With a ton of useful modern features, you will find PocketLife an essential tool for organising your life.
PocketLife will quickly become your most used and indispensable app.
* iOS 10 compatible
* Apple Watch
* Notification Center Widget
* Google, Outlook, iCal, Yahoo, iCloud - Fast Sync.
* Create Events using Natural Language.
* Universal app: iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPad Pro.
* Events & Reminders.
* List, Day, Week, Agenda, Year and 3 Month views.
* Display multiple calendars.
* Custom Recurring events.
* Share calendars with your work colleagues, friends & family.
* AirDrop & AirPrint support.
* Customisable Pictures for calendar months display.
* Import your own images from your photos.
* Custom events. Sick days, Holiday.
* Intuitive gestures to change display.
* Passcode Protection.
* Create image of month view to use as your phones wallpaper.
* Send a picture of your calendar to your friends
* Set any day to start of week.
* Personalize the colors, fonts and pictures of your display.
* Send Email of your events.
* Send .ics iCalendar files of your events.
-- YOUR LIFE IN YOUR POCKET --
- To Stop Old Events Being Removed:
You need to go into the Calendars section in the main device Settings app and then set 'Sync' to 'All Events'.
- THIS IS NOT A FREE APP. DOWNLOAD THE LITE VERSION FOR FREE TO SEE IF YOU LIKE IT BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO PURCHASE. THE LITE VERSION IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL EXCEPT THAT IT CONTAINS ADVERTS AND RESTRICTS THE NUMBER OF EVENTS THAT CAN BE CREATED AND ADDED TO YOUR CALENDARS. A SMALL IN-APP UPGRADE CAN BE PURCHASED TO REMOVE THE RESTRICTIONS AND ADVERTS. THE COMPLETE CURRENT AND NEXT YEAR'S CALENDARS ARE THEN INCLUDED WITH THE INITIAL FULL VERSION UPGRADE PURCHASE. SUBSEQUENT CALENDAR YEARS ARE AVAILABLE AS A SMALL IN-APP PURCHASE. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE DISPLAYED THE COST IN YOUR LOCAL CURRENCY, BEFORE BEING ASKED TO CONFIRM ANY IN-APP PURCHASE.
What's New in Version 10.0
iOS 10 Compatibility.
Natural Language Support.
Calendar Store Add-On.
Love this calendar!
I have been using this app for 3 years. They do charge a yearly fee of $3. Personally I feel it's worth it to receive all the perks of this app. I few things I wish were different are: 1) I'd like for the alarm to still ring even when phone is on silent and that I could adjust the volume of the alarm. 2) the ease of repeat appts would be helpful ... Like 3 appts a week for 6 weeks etc. 3) I don't like having to click twice on the today button. It clearly states today and that's where it should go. 4) also I'm not sure how to get all the birthdays OFF my calendar of ppl I don't want to see. 5) and I wish I could more easily take events OFF my calendar that don't apply to me. Instead of having to go into the event and click not going. (Makes me feel rude just to clean up my calendar). I still love the app however if someone else comes out with another calendar app that has those perks I would switch. Thanks!
Best app calendar out there for families!!
My whole family's life is trusted to this calendar!! I use it to organize myself, my husband and our 4 kids' activities and it works beautifully. I love that you can use templates for things that come up often and that you can customize repeating events.
I love the customizable colors and that you can add the map and address to each event, this really helps for sport games that are at different locations.
Basically I love this app and haven't found anything better. I've tried several others including the apple phone, google and cozi, but this one is by far the BEST!!!
Ads block view of Saturday and Sunday
This app is great but it has a few annoying problems.
First I can only view on item on my monthly view. Any other activities I add for the day don't show up under that day unless I go into that specific day. No big deal, but it would be nice to not have the names of holidays blocking what I am doing that day.
My biggest issue with the app is that under the weekly view, Saturday and Sunday are blocked by ads I can't even see them. Considering I work on weekends and since under the monthly view I only see one planned activity... this makes the calendar really annoying. Which is sad because otherwise I love it. I guess I could buy the ad free version to view Saturday and Sunday under the weekly mode, but I don't think I should have to pay for that.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 08, 2016
- Version: 10.0
- Size: 35.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: OvalKey Ltd.
- © 2013 ovalkey
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- PocketLife Upgrade$4.99
- PocketLife 2016 Calendar$1.99
- PocketLife 2017 Calendar$1.99
- PocketLife 2015 Calendar$1.99
- Holidays United States$0.99
- Moon Phases calendar$0.99
- Religious holidays$0.99
- Calendar Store Add-On$1.99
- PocketLife 2018 Calendar$1.99
- Weather calendars$1.99