PocketMoney - checkbook, budgets, expenses
By Catamount Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Also check out PocketMoney 2 for even more features!
Need to track your finances on multiple iPhones, iPads, iPods, other OS's, or desktops? PocketMoney can do that, too. Sync multiple iOS or other OS's devices together over Wi-Fi or to the PocketMoney desktop app on OS X, Windows, and Linux (www.catamount.com).
[SUPPORT: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We can't help you if you post your issues as reviews.]
The system is simple, and a minute a day using PocketMoney will help you navigate through the pitfalls of the current economy.
** Start by entering all your income and expenses as they happen across multiple accounts such as credit cards, savings, and checking accounts. PocketMoney can track thousands of transactions through many years of financial data with no performance loss. Transactions can be split across multiple categories, transferred across accounts and can also be scheduled to occur at regular intervals.
** PocketMoney makes this really easy by remembering previous transactions and auto-completing them as you type.
** Analyze your overall financial situation by using the built-in reporting features of PocketMoney. Charts can help you visualize overspending and target areas to cut back. Furthermore, your data can be exported to desktop applications such as Microsoft Money and Excel.
** If you use Quicken or MS Money, then you can export your desktop data to PocketMoney, enter data on the road, then export changes back to your desktop app via QIF files. (Quicken Essentials doesn't support QIF exports/imports.)
- Unlimited number of accounts and transactions
- Accounts include credit cards, checking, overdraft, savings and more
- Proven performance and responsiveness
- Repeating transactions with complex logic
- Autocomplete transactions
- Splits and Transfers
- Reconcile and rollup your accounts.
- Photo receipts
- Current, future, cleared balance displays
- Customized account ordering, grouping and graphics
- Customized transaction entry preferences
- Custom filters
- PocketMoney Sync Client - sync your finances over Wi-Fi to PocketMoney for Desktops (www.catamount.com for OS X, Windows, & Linux versions).
- PocketMoney Sync Server - (Optional Add-on) -keep your data in sync over Wi-Fi between multiple iOS devices without the need for PocketMoney for Desktops.
- Income and expense budgeting
- Daily, Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual budgets
- iBeam to show current location of budget period
- Budget bars for each category
Reports and Charts
- Custom reporting for Accounts, Categories, Class and Payee
- Charts (Optional Add-On) - Net Worth, Cash Flow and Category/Payee graphs
- Custom reporting and charting periods
- Print transaction register, receipts, and report details to AirPrint compatible printer
- Email, web browser and SyncDocs backup/restore
- Keep partner in sync by emailing transaction to them.
- Transaction and photo sync between multiple iPhones
- Import - TDF, CSV, QIF, OFX/QFX
- Export - TDF, CSV, QIF, OFX/QFX
- PocketMoney’s iReceipt open standard allows other applications or websites to post transactions directly to PocketMoney to eliminate redundant data entry. (iReceipt supported by MPG, CheckPlease, BillMinder, and others)
- Multilingual (15 different languages)
- Password protection
- Transaction search
- Themes, Fonts and colors
- Visually Impaired friendly
- Badge display for overdrawn accounts
What's New in Version 4.3.2
- Bug fixes
- Ability to hide PM2 upgrade screen
I used this app for years and loved it. However, when original developer passed away unexpectedly, it was not supported for some time and had compatibility issues with new iOS releases. I searched and found one other checkbook app I liked. I thought I would never return. However, suddenly it was supported again with upgrades. I compared both checkbook apps side by side. I decided to return to this app. The two main reasons I returned: 1. The repeating transactions are much better. They post ahead of time so you see the pending balance. This is very important to me. 2. I like the balance display options. The app is once again reliable and provides the exact functionality I need in a checkbook app. I use this in combination with Prism which allows me to see financial accounts with balances and due dates. I can also pay directly from Prism in literally seconds. Between the two apps, I am always current on my bills.
Absolutely the Best
Thanks for fixing update offer switch.
I already bought upgrades for Pocket Money Sync, but if you are just getting the App Pocket Money 2 includes the extras in your purchase.
Thanks for fixing the calendars! I love this program!
I have used Pocket Money for years and have found it absolutely the best financial app out there. Account transfers and split transactions make even complicated accounting matters a piece of cake. I have not been able to find any other accounting app that handles these properly. Pocket Money Sync has worked great, except for some bugs in syncing repeating transactions. (You should use one device to enter and change all repeating transactions.) I have had occasional crashes, but have never lost data. I would never want to be without Pocket Money!
Best Checkbook App
I've been using this app for over 5 yrs now and I think it is the best checkbook register app that I've seen. I keep track of my checking acct., savings, credit card, auto loan. Paying bills is a snap, the hardest part is writing the checks.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 04, 2016
- Version: 4.3.2
- Size: 14.9 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Catamount Software
- © 2016, Catamount Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- PocketMoney Sync Server$4.99
- Photo Receipts$0.99