PocketPro is a leading admin work management app for business professionals on the go. PockerPro simplifies three major admin nightmares of professionals 1) Expenses management, 2) Timesheet preparation and 3) Travel booking and management.
PocketPro’s Expense management has the simplest design and easiest user experience, yet provides powerful, categorised expense reports. The expense management also includes an inbuilt currency converter for frequent international travellers. Snap the picture, upload and relax !
Completing timesheets is another admin nightmare, we get it. That’s why we built TimeSheet. Imagine completing your daily timesheet in less than 10 seconds? Pick from a list of clients/projects and allocate to the time to each while you’re on the commute home. Even better, create a template and just reuse it in seconds. And best of all, set up notification reminders so you never forget to do your timesheet again!
Save even more time using our online Travel concierge that allows users to simply submit travel requests to our online travel agency, and we’ll do all the running around for you – presenting you with the best quotes for flights, trains, car rental and hotels without you spending hours on websites doing all that tedious searching around.
With an upgrade to PockerPro Plus you can create your own recharge codes, collaborate by inviting staff members to the same account, gain real time visibility of your team’s expenditure and enable more advanced analytics reporting within the app.
Just the right app, for you and your business to save money, time and effort, and yet manage admin activities effortlessly.
Subscribe for PocketPro Plus directly form your iPhone, iPad, subscription package in duration with auto renewal is 1 Month $4.99
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period of subscription.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings as explained in the following link.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Ability to add recharge codes from travel
Flurry analytics setup
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.