PocketSuite schedule appointment & invoice payment
By PocketSuite, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PocketSuite lets you run your business from your phone: store & charge client credit cards (point-of-sale), send invoices for clients to pay online, schedule appointments, and enter client notes. PocketSuite is free, designed to eliminate meaningless work and get you paid faster.
PocketSuite is a single app with core features available to you to run and grow your business from your iPhone:
- Simple appointment scheduling with calendar sync
- Professional invoicing allowing clients to pay online
- Point-of-sale credit card processing
- Mobile messaging
- Note taking
Customize PocketSuite to how YOU run your business by unlocking more features at will directly in the app, including:
- Online booking integration
- Recurring payments
- Packaged services
- Direct and group client messaging
- Upload and send contracts for e-signing
- Send detailed client questionnaires
- Schedule group classes
- Worker staffing and payments
- Flat 2.5% per credit card transaction
- No monthly fees in Basic version
- Optional in-app upgrades: Premium ($9.99/month for online integration) and Premium+ ($19.99/month for worker staffing)
1. Download PocketSuite
2. Link a bank account
3. Sync your calendar
4. Import client(s)
5. Start transacting: schedule clients, send invoices, charge client cards, enter notes
PocketSuite has been written about by the Wall Street Journal, Inc. Magazine, Forbes, TechCrunch, Better Homes & Garden, Venturebeat and more. Visit pocketsuite.io/press to read more.
WHO USES POCKETSUITE
Fitness & health trainers
Pet sitters & boarders
Nail & skin care
Taxi and limo services
Event & wedding planners
What's New in Version 3.8.2
Several enhancements, bug fixes, and stability improvements including:
- allow editing of paid appointments
- enable group messaging in all Premium accounts
- some multi day appointments / reservations not appearing in calendar
- remove packaged [pre-paid] appointments from the "Jobs to complete" dashboard
Crooks!!! Do not get this App
These people are not legitimate business people. I set up an account to do a transfer from one business to another as well as had my employee set up her account for a test run, they took all my personal information, a picture of my drivers license all my banking, I completed every step and they said I. Refer to wait two days for the verification to be completed. Then they messaged me and said I needed a 5 minute call for the verification to be completed. I answered all of there questions and still no money. They immediately debited the money from one of my business but never credited to the other business unit. I then text them and asked where my money was and they told me that I couldn't be verified and hey would give me the money back in a week. Really !!!! That's hilarious. I gave everything for verification and there is no reason myself or my business couldn't be verified. When I threaten to sue them for holding my money for 10 days, they deleted my app off of my phone, I don't know how they broke into my phone and did that, but they did. These guys are crooks.
Simple with great customer service
I left Pocketsuite thinking I needed more complex software only to return to them after trying 2 other companies.
Pocketsuite is very user friendly and not overly complicated. I don't have the time between training my clients to learn complex software. Having everything at my fingertips is nice.
They also continue to update the software and improve it.
With Pocket Suite, I'm able to collect money automatically via subscription. Most of my clients like it, and it's amazing to see a list of deposits into my bank account with no effort from me. I wish Pocket Suite was less confusing to work with on the UI side and I'd like it if the contracts worked better, but I love that it works for everything I need it to do.