Podbean Podcast App is a powerful podcast player with super clean layout and easy to navigate interface.
A better way to discover and play all your favorite podcasts anywhere, anytime. The Podbean podcast app enhance your podcast listening experience with intelligent speed, volume boost, customizable playlist and all the best features:
— DISCOVERY / RECOMMENDATION —
• Search by podcast name, episode name, or author name.
• Browse new/trending/top podcasts by topics or categories.
• Get customized recommendations based on your play history.
• View your play history and favorite episodes.
• Choose audiobooks from bestsellers and classics for free.
— PLAYBACK / AUDIO EFFECTS —
• Instantly stream or download podcasts to play offline.
• Stay organized with customizable playlists.
• Intelligent speed removes silences from an episode without distortion.
• Volume boost normalize the volume and make shows easier to listen to.
• Advanced playback features like auto-play next and Sleep timer.
• Support bluetooth.
• Integrate with Amazon Alexa.
— NOTIFICATION / AUTOMATION —
• Stay updated: Get new episode notification from followed podcasts
• Automatic download and option to delete after being played.
• Support batch mode to download, delete, and add playlist.
• Settings can be customized by podcast.
— AUDIO RECORDING —
• Professional audio recording with easy-to-use interface
• Mix your voice with background music.
• Preview and edit your recording before publish.
• Auto-post to Facebook and Twitter.
Podbean Podcast app now supports English, German, Portuguese, Swedish, Chinese, French, Spanish and Japanese.
Listen best podcasts 2017 on Podbean - Podcast App & Podcast Player, including This American Life, Serial, The Joe Rogan Experience, Radiolab, True crime, Criminal, Joel Osteen, The Dave Ramsey Show, ESPN Radio, The Nerdist, The Moth, The Tim Ferriss Show, Freakonomics Radio, Startup, Stuff You Should Know, How Stuff Works, Bloomberg, Revision3, Relay FM, PodcastOne, The New Yorker, Showtime, Slate, TEDTalks, NPR podcasts, WNYC, 5by5, KCRW, NASA, CBS Radio, CNET, CNN, CBC, BBC and Bill O'Reilly etc.
Download Free Podbean Podcast App now!
Optimize player to reduce battery usage by 30%
Some bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I really want to enjoy this app. But everything about it feels backwards, and there’s no option to sort the locked episodes in with the standard ones based on date, which makes keeping up to date super difficult. For some reason downloading episodes is also separate from the original location, and I have no option to have it automatically deleted after I listen to it from that different location, which makes me spend a lot of time on the unsorted list, rather than just seeing the ones I have left to listen to. Clicking on an episode automatically begins the recording, rather than popping up with options about it. What happens when you tap the wrong episode? Now it’s redirected you to a new page, and you’ve got to backtrack to get to the right one.
It’s exhausting, honestly, and if I didn’t have to use it to reasonably access the bonus content I get, I would just delete it. I wonder if they’ve got an access link that I can punch into Overcast.
Would you please let us know the podcasts you're having trouble with, so we can look into the issues you met?
I have constant buffering problems on the app. At home, at work, everywhere. I know the automatic response is going to be “It’s your connection.”, but it isn’t. It’s not a WiFi issue, because Podbean is the ONLY issue I have on my phone. The worst thing is that if I have to pause a long podcast, I know when I go back to it that it will try to start where I left off but will never play. It just buffers. Right now, as I type this, I’ve been waiting for 15 minutes hoping that an episode of “Something to Wrestle” will start back up but it won’t. I’ll have to shut off and restart my phone just for the app to work again.
I liked the app at first but it has become absolute garbage in the last couple weeks. I’m never using Podbean, again.
Love the app, but..
Well, I had high hopes that the new update would fix the ‘Tucker Carlson Tonight’ podcast, which hasn’t worked for quite a good while. Unfortunately it is still not working..will not download or play at all. If you look at the comments on the podcast, you will see that others are complaining about this as well. I would appreciate it if you could look into this and get it back up and running again. Please and thank you.
I received your email reply to my review, which stated:
“Thanks for your feedback. We checked the ‘Tucker Carlson Tonight’ podcast. It is password-protected content. That's why you could not play it.”
Ok...and the solution to the problem is...what??What do I have to do to have the right to make it play again, because it used to work for me just fine?? Thanks.
Thanks for your feedback. We checked the ‘Tucker Carlson Tonight’ podcast. It is password-protected content. That's why you could not play it.
- Podbean Tech LLC
- 98.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2007 Podbean LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.