Podbean Podcast App & Player
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Podbean Podcast App is a powerful podcast player with super clean layout and easy to navigate interface.
A better way to discover and play all your favorite podcasts anywhere, anytime. The Podbean podcast app enhance your podcast listening experience with intelligent speed, volume boost, customizable playlist and all the best features:
— DISCOVERY / RECOMMENDATION —
• Search by podcast name, episode name, or author name.
• Browse new/trending/top podcasts by topics or categories.
• Get customized recommendations based on your play history.
• View your play history and favorite episodes.
• Choose audiobooks from bestsellers and classics for free.
— PLAYBACK / AUDIO EFFECTS —
• Instantly stream or download podcasts to play offline.
• Stay organized with customizable playlists.
• Intelligent speed removes silences from an episode without distortion.
• Volume boost normalize the volume and make shows easier to listen to.
• Advanced playback features like auto-play next and Sleep timer.
• Support bluetooth.
• Integrate with Amazon Alexa.
— NOTIFICATION / AUTOMATION —
• Stay updated: Get new episode notification from followed podcasts
• Automatic download and option to delete after being played.
• Support batch mode to download, delete, and add playlist.
• Settings can be customized by podcast.
— AUDIO RECORDING —
• Professional audio recording with easy-to-use interface
• Mix your voice with background music.
• Preview and edit your recording before publish.
• Auto-post to Facebook and Twitter.
Listen best podcasts 2017 on Podbean - Podcast App & Podcast Player, including This American Life, Serial, The Joe Rogan Experience, Radiolab, True crime, Criminal, Joel Osteen, The Dave Ramsey Show, ESPN Radio, The Nerdist, The Moth, The Tim Ferriss Show, Freakonomics Radio, Startup, Stuff You Should Know, How Stuff Works, Bloomberg, Revision3, Relay FM, PodcastOne, The New Yorker, Showtime, Slate, TEDTalks, NPR podcasts, WNYC, 5by5, KCRW, NASA, CBS Radio, CNET, CNN, CBC, BBC and Bill O'Reilly etc.
Download Free Podbean Podcast App now!
What's New in Version 4.1.7
- Homepage redesign
- Layout optimization for iPhone X
- Some bug fixes
I have constant buffering problems on the app. At home, at work, everywhere. I know the automatic response is going to be “It’s your connection.”, but it isn’t. It’s not a WiFi issue, because Podbean is the ONLY issue I have on my phone. The worst thing is that if I have to pause a long podcast, I know when I go back to it that it will try to start where I left off but will never play. It just buffers. Right now, as I type this, I’ve been waiting for 15 minutes hoping that an episode of “Something to Wrestle” will start back up but it won’t. I’ll have to shut off and restart my phone just for the app to work again.
I liked the app at first but it has become absolute garbage in the last couple weeks. I’m never using Podbean, again.
This is the best app for podcasters
This company has taken all of the guesswork out of podcasting and created a one stop shop for podcasters. No need to get a website and server space because Podbean has reasonably priced monthly options, with a free option to try it out with. Easily post episode links to any social media account, or email them. It integrates with Apple Podcasts so you can post both places. (Podbean is a better app experience since Apple updated the podcast app, and Podbean is cross-platform) I cannot recommend Podbean enough, and no..I’m not an employee, just a client with a Twenty One Pilots inspired podcast where we discuss the meanings behind their songs. It’s called the All My FRENS podcast.
Stay alive FRENS. |-/
Bugs with new updates - please fix!
I was enjoying this app until the last few updates which have created some bugs that have not been fixed yet.
1. If you try to fast forward, it starts back at the beginning.
2. Or sometimes it starts at 0:00 but it's really somewhere else in the program and you'll never be able to FF or Rewind to get to he spot you want to start listening again.
3. It won't play podcasts all the way through or it gets interrupted by phone notifications or something. I like to play podcasts when I am falling asleep and it's never playing throughout the night anymore.
4. On the Playlists, if you try to reorder, it bumps the others on the list randomly somewhere else. You can basically reorder one at a time hoping it doesn't throw something else off.
Other than these bugs, I like this app much better than other podcast apps, but these make it much harder to enjoy.
Please fix the bugs! Hey worked fine a few months ago.
- Category: News
- Updated: Nov 03, 2017
- Version: 4.1.7
- Size: 107 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Podbean LLC
- © 2007 Podbean LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.