The Podcast Source
By Wizzard Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the Podcast Source app and access to all your favorite Libsyn shows in one convenient location. The Podcast Source lets you add all of your favorite shows and keep them in your My Shows tab. Whether you have one favorite podcast or many this app is for you. Episodes, contact features, and bonus content for your favorite shows are just a tap away!
You get access to the following per show features:
* Downloadable Wallpaper for your iPhone / iPod Touch
* Access to exclusive bonus content
* Call the Show from your iPhone
* Email the show your questions and comments
* Follow the show on Twitter
* Streaming access to play episode from anywhere
* Always updated with the latest episodes- and an archived back catalog
* Download the episodes and play them when offline
* Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Favorites (mark the episodes you want to return back to over and over)
* Quick access to all the contact methods for the show
(Please note, not all features are available for all episodes. Call-in feature is only available on iPhone but not iPod Touch)
What's New in Version 2.0.17
This update includes a re-branding of the Podcast Box app to The Podcast Source and great new features and navigation. The App has been re-designed from the ground up and it's OH SOOOO much better looking with much easier functionality and accessibility!
Here are some of the super star updates!
- The main menu and playback settings are now accessible via a slide out from the upper left corner button.
- Improved access to episode sorting features and the episode Star and Download options.
- Improved display of episodes, artwork, and post file type.
- Access to more free shows!
- Its just prettier… who doesn't want pretty?
Please provide any bug reports via the troubleshooting button found under contact via the main menu.
We hope you love the spiffy new look and features!
Really difficult to use offline
I recently downloaded some episodes to listen to offline while I travel, but whenever I try to returning to the window while an episode is playing, I get like 20+ "no network found" error messages in a row, preventing me from rewinding or pausing or whatever, and it's getting really annoying. It happens whether I'm on airplane mode or just not connected to a network. Why is there no adaptation for offline listening? Doesn't that just defeat the entire purpose of downloading an episode?
Lots of FREE shows to check out!
Love this app! Lots of great shows to explore and new shows being added! Troubleshooting contact is now listed too!
I do like the new look, however I do not see a way to get the episodes to play old to new. I would appreciate a way to do so.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 09, 2015
- Version: 2.0.17
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wizzard Software
- © 2011 Wizzard Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Comedy Button$1.99
- We Hate Movies Podcast App$1.99
- Alohomora! Show$1.99
- EM Basic Show$4.99
- Shrink Rap Radio Show$2.99
- Whence Came You? Show$1.99
- The Satellite Sisters Show$1.99
- MuggleNet Academia Show$1.99
- Mountain Bike Radio$1.99
- You Can Bet on That$1.99