The PodcastOne app is the best way to discover, download and customize 200 of today’s most popular podcasts in ONE place – for FREE! Listen and watch anywhere... anytime! Share Killer Klips with friends, add your favorite podcasts to your custom playlist, or download podcasts to pause and finish later.
PodcastOne now offers hundreds of 360-video experiences, photos, and the ability to earn rewards just by listening. A new array of social features allows everyone to connect even more with their favorite shows, hosts and other listeners.
Subscribe to the BEST comedy, news, politics, society, culture, sports, recreation and TV & film-related podcasts around, featuring a diverse lineup of popular shows and entertaining hosts including Adam Carolla, Shaquille O’Neal, Steve Austin, Heather Dubrow, Bret Easton Ellis, LadyGang, The Forbes Network, Norman Lear, Jim Ross, Geffen Unscripted, Dr. Drew, Penn Jillette, Eddie Trunk, Dan Patrick, Ross Tucker, Rich Eisen, Chris Jericho, Beyond the Darkness, Jay Mohr, Chael Sonnen, Rob Has a Podcast, Barstool Sports, Laura Ingraham, and a whole lot more. Plus, the PodcastOne app and categories help you discover new shows similar to the ones you love.
PodcastOne has scoured the hundreds of thousands of podcasts out there to bring you over 200 of only the best, direct to your mobile device! Download it today.
Learn more at PodcastOne.com.
Disclaimer: Usage of this app may result in additional data charges. Please check with your provider for more details. For customer service inquires about usage of the app, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
iOS 12 fixes
Ratings and Reviews
One long - term complaint,
I have written twice that Adam and dr drew does not automatically play the next episode so I listen to them now on another app that continues to the next one. That feature is primary for me. Also I feel there are other podcasts I would like. Wish I knew of a list that described all you broadcast with a thorough description of the podcast. My favorites are Adam Carrolla, Penn Jillette, Adam and Mark Garragos(although his phone connection is often disturbing),
Best of Adam, Perez Hilton (actually like his partner and wish he had his own program), and occasionally I listen to Adams wife but she and her partner sound so much alike that I can’t distinguish which one is talking most of the time. In re-reading I see I haven’t mentioned Dr. Drew and Adam. Love those two separately and in partnership. Incidentally I’m 83 years old and like my podcasts as much as my tv and reading,
I love Paula Poundstone’s new podcast. Wish she were on PodcastOne! At any rate, thanks for keeping me entertained at times during the day but always in the evening and all night long as when I can’t sleep I can be entertained by you.
Tell Adam that if I were his mom, I sure would be proud of what he has accomplished against many adversities and ,it seems, very little encouragement and positive input from those who should have been his motivators. I think he’s a role model beyond compare. His children are so fortunate!
Good Content, Needs Polishing
Excellent podcast content, but the app has a few kinks.
1. No way that I’ve discovered to go back in menu searches...for example, if you’re browsing podcasts, click one to read a description of the podcast, then attempt to go back, you cannot. You have to start back at home page and wait for all the show buttons to load again, then scroll down to where you left off.
2. No bookmark for where a podcast may have been paused or interrupted. When you pause a show for a few minutes, it loses its place and you need to restart and fast forward to where you left off.
I like the layout and favorite button. Quick and easy to navigate to frequently listened to programs. If the developers fixed a few minor issues, it would be great.
Finally a podcast app worth downloading
I’ve tried them all and Podcast One got it right. Good selection of real podcasts, that are up to date. I bought the premium membership so I could get legacy episodes of Adam C and my other favorites. The interface is what I like the best as I can get to my favorites and downloads with only one click. I like the Bluetooth integration with my car too!
- TopFan, Inc.
- 108.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Copyright © 2018 PodcastOne.com. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.