Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Learn, laugh, and stay informed. Discover hundreds of thousands of downloadable podcasts, from thought-provoking stories to hilarious interviews to sports and politics. Search categories, subscribe to your favorites to get free updates, and see what’s rising to the top of the charts.
• Explore hundreds of thousands of free podcasts on a variety of topics, including arts, business, comedy, music, news, sports, and more.
• Subscribe to your favorites and automatically get new episodes for free as they become available.
• Browse audio or video podcasts, or see what's most popular in Top Charts.
• Keep up with the latest episodes from your favorite podcasts in the Unplayed tab.
• Enjoy all of your audio and video podcasts in a single app.
• Skip forward and back using simple playback controls.
• Adjust the playback speed of your audio or video podcasts.
• Control playback from anywhere in the app with the MiniPlayer.
• Turn on Sleep Timer to automatically stop playing a podcast while listening in bed.
• Stream episodes or download them to listen while offline.
• Ask Siri to play specific shows or stations by name, like “Play TEDTalks.”
• Take your podcasts on the road and listen through CarPlay.
• Experience your favorite podcasts on Apple TV using Podcasts for tvOS.
• Subscribe to podcasts that require authentication—just tap the + button in Unplayed or My Podcasts and select “Add Podcast.”
• Receive a notification when new episodes from podcasts you've subscribed to become available.
• Add new podcasts to the top of your queue without pausing the one you’re listening to. Just find a podcast you want and select Play Next, or tap Add to Up Next to put it at the bottom of your queue.
• Download new episodes automatically when they become available, even when the app is not open.
• Save your favorite episodes to keep them on your device.
• Share your favorite episodes with friends using AirDrop, Facebook, Twitter, Messages, and Mail.
• Easily pick up where you left off. iCloud remembers your place in an episode, your subscriptions, and your stations—and keeps them up-to-date on your devices, Mac, PC, and Apple TV.
• Optionally sync episodes and playlists from iTunes on your Mac or PC.
What's New in Version 2.5
More of a long Adverstisement
I've listened to ten episodes, after hearing the host Mark interviewed on a distinguished podcast. This podcast serves primarily to sell/promote their online products. The products are the "investors toolkit", which to make any sense you then are advised to purchase their "basic" coaching, in which you're told a "few" of the "secrets", but you're still struggling and the answer is to then buy the 'elite coaching'. And even then, to the host and his co-hosts own admittance, they hold back some of the "secrets" that have made them successful.
Pros: Interesting guest every once in awhile.
Cons: Biggest was a large waste of my time.
This podcast very much reminds me of the old-school gambling radio shows, where its pre-recorded and if you wanted their "locks" of the week(for betting), you'd just need to pay them a fee to get their insight. Same business model, but with land.
If this subject interest you, find an expert who has written books on the subject, instead of one who makes all his money from never-ending "levels" of premium priced coaching.
Interestingly, when you do get to the ultra pricey 'elite' coaching... your craiglist posting somehow starts to get offers. I'm not mad at their scheme, but people need to be aware.
Every time I open the app, it spends a lot of time and data downloading the same 10 podcasts that were ready when I first installed the app. Over and over I mark them as played, only to have them return each time I start the program. It does the same thing on the built-in version for newer phones, but I hoped this glitch wasn't on the app. It makes it completely unusable. I'm about to delete it and try a competitor.
I love it
I love listening to joe santagato,shane dawson and rhett and link its the best way to keep up with their everyday lives🙏❤️😍
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 13, 2016
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2016-2017 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.