Listen to evergreen articles like "How to raise a feminist son" and "The Enlightenment is working," narrated by real people.
Save time with our curated picks of smart ideas and insightful stories from The New York Times, The Guardian, Financial Times, and more. Download and listen offline in the car, kitchen, or gym.
Follow the topics you care about, from career and family, to culture and gender, to technology and climate. Make your own playlist of articles to listen to later. Choose short or long articles to listen to for 5 minutes or up to 1 hour.
Other good things:
- Personalized For You feed of the best articles for your interests
- Downloads playlist makes offline listening easy
- Adjust the playback speed between 0.75x and 1.5x
- Use the History playlist to find and share articles you've already listened to
- Notifications when new articles are available
- Browse articles by specific tags like productivity, dating, parenting, and management
Download Podio for free and get smarter while going places.
Listen to narrated, evergreen articles from The New York Times, The Guardian, and more. In this version, we fixed some bugs and made some improvements to make Podio.xyz better for every one.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.