By Rera Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Podium public speech app makes writing, rehearsing, scoring, recording and performing speeches simple and, dare I say, fun! This app is a MUST HAVE for practicing and delivering public speeches, lectures, sales pitches, sermons, etc. Podium provides note cards, speech timer, recording capabilities and more, all in a single tool.
* Writing, editing, rearranging & deleting note cards for speeches
* Ability to set time duration for each note card, which is presented as a count down while delivering speech
* Records audio of your speech and allows playback from your device, or export your audio via email (no file size limitation)
* Grades your performance on each note card, and entire speech, by comparing the time spent versus time alotted
* Email tool to export your speech transcript (great for generating an outline)
* Entire app works in any orientation (TIP: Landscape mode is great for writing your note cards in full-screen, and it feels more like a stack of traditional note cards while performing speech)
* Includes "Getting Started" tips and documentation
What's New in Version 1.1
* UI button bug fix in Speech List View
* UI button bug fix in Speech View
* Swap wood texture graphic for UI navigation bar
The note card font is way to small. Can barely read it. I don't need my phone up to my face to do a presentation. I'll update when fixed.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 08, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 7.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rera Inc.
- © 2011 Rera Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.