A conversation is where it all starts.
Messaging is 100% FREE! Singles have more conversations on POF than any other dating app. With us, you’re 2.7x more likely to enter a conversation in your first 24 hours! Join now, and we’ll get you talking to someone before you know it.
We also have the most FREE features to help you start dating! You might know someone who's in a relationship/dating because of a match they found on POF. It's your turn!
- Use our advanced matching algorithm for FREE
- View your matches for FREE! Sort by last online, newest users and more!
- Most importantly, send and receive unlimited messages for FREE
+ More features than we have room to tell you about!
POF is the preferred singles dating app because you can view matches AND communicate with them for FREE (unlike the paid dating apps). Unlike smaller dating apps, POF has the most users and thus, the highest chance for you to find your relationship!
The POF Dating App has the most users, generates the best results and is FREE. Tap GET and Join Now!
POF.com is a part of the Match Group, which also owns Tinder, Match.com, OKCupid, Twoo, Meetic, and OurTime.
3 month subscription: $38.99
6 month subscription: $59.99
12 month subscription: $89.99
**Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice.
Please note that with all subscriptions:
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged, at the rates** stated above, for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms of service: http://www.pof.com/terms.aspx
- Enjoy POF with fewer bugs and improved stability
Ratings and Reviews
Spark a great conversation and get to know someone.
Been using the service for 1 full year now.
As the title says, I’ve been using the service for one full year now and even have done so as an upgraded member (which I will not be renewing my upgraded status). I admittedly commend the POF customer service people for swiftly removing bogus profiles (there’s a disgusting amount of them). However, that leads me to point out one big flaw the site has, approving obviously bogus profiles. When you make a profile you have to wait for it to be approved making sure it follows the sites terms, however, a substantial amount of profiles breaking just about every rule in their TOS flood the site regularly. What is the point of the profile approval process if they don’t thoroughly review the profiles before approving them? It’s a good thing this site has so many features for free users that are lacking on competing services such Match, because without those the site wouldn’t be worth the time or effort to wade through all the profiles with “NSA/FWB”, or “contact me on KIK!” In their bios.
All that aside, the app itself runs smoothly and I’ve rarely have issues being able to get where I need to or clicking on things. It has crashed a couple times and occasionally runs slow, but those are more or less minor inconveniences.
The bottom line, do give the site and app a shot as a free user cause you’ll have nothing to lose, but don’t make the mistake I did and waste your money on being an upgraded user.
In general I have to say the app and the site are great. I've met some really awesome guys, a few turned out to be great friends, a few I've dated exclusively. The app is super user friendly with no apparent glitches.
Unfortunately, as with most things, there are the bad apples that spoil the whole basket for us. There are a TON let me repeat a TON of foreign scammers on this site. They are easily recognizable. They steal photos from others and create fake profiles. The English usage is very bad. They typically use "am" a lot, e.g., "am living in Pittsburgh, am Joe by name,", clearly no one in Pittsburgh (or any city) speaks this way. Pointed questions about where they say they live go unanswered. The guys usually say they are looking to get married and their wife died of horrible cancer...yet they can't describe what type. Careers are typically vague or military saying they are with special forces in Syria. Take it from me, special forces US military would not be on the internet saying where they are. Duh. Their ultimate goal seems to be to get your personal email address. Be cautious as there is nothing good that will come from giving these people your personal email address. My guess is that companies are outsourcing data mining for marketing purposes using dating sites. Be careful!
- Plentyoffish Media Inc.
- 77.6 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © (c) Plentyoffish Media ULC
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade $38.99
- 1 Token $1.99
- Upgrade $38.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.