POF - Free Dating App
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The POF Dating App has the most FREE features to help you start dating
• Use our advanced matching algorithm for FREE
• View your matches for FREE! Sort by last online, newest users and more!
• Most importantly, send and receive unlimited messages for FREE
+ More features than we have room to tell you about!
POF is the preferred singles dating app because you can view matches AND communicate with them for FREE (unlike the paid dating apps). Unlike smaller dating apps POF, has the most users and thus, the highest chance for you to find your relationship!
The POF Dating App has the most users, generates the best results and is FREE. Tap Install and Join Now!
3 month subscription: $38.99
6 month subscription: $59.99
12 month subscription: $89.99
**Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice.
Please note that with all subscriptions:
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current three/six/twelve month periods.
What's New in Version 4.70
- Enjoy POF with fewer bugs and improved stability
Ok, so the pluses are that it's free & there's ALOT of users. One of the things that's awful are the religion preferences. It defaults to "non-religious" and some don't or aren't forced to change or confirm that so when I've asked what does that mean, the other person hasn't got a clue what I'm talking about. Also if someone puts "Christian-other" on their profile, they should have to give a blurb on what that means. What in the worlds is "other"?
The other thing that's quite horrible are honestly the people using this app! Most of the men are jerks only interested in sex & even though I've clearly posted on my profile that's not why I'm there, they're still all over me from the first date. This needs a better filter!
Also, it constantly matches me with guys that I would NEVER touch. Why pair me up with someone who lists as an atheist or non religious? That doesn't make any sense.
Better than match
For the simple reason the basic free subscription is somewhat useful, you can not only browse profiles you can contact them via the in app email, other dating services will only allow browsing in the basic, free service. Like the others they want you to pay for extras but the basic paid subscription is not only cheaper than Match, for example, they also include features that Match doesn't include as part of a basic paid subscription. Have they read your email? Match wants 3.99 extra for that feature, POF includes it with a paid subscription. And a 3 month subscription at POF-the minimum-is about the same as a one month at Match. 4 stars if only for one reason, lack of potential prospects in my geographical area, the same was true of Match.
Though there are some things I dislike, as not being able to connect with certain people, or this evening not being able to send a text to a new person who does accept messages. Yet, I was able to find what is not a very good friend, he and I realized there was not that spark of love, but the beginning of a wonderful lasting friendship. That POF I thank you. As for love is concerned, I feel too many guys are living in a dream world hoping to find mr perfect than mr right. Too much physical, not enough mental.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Sep 20, 2016
- Version: 4.70
- Size: 46.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Plentyoffish Media Inc.
- © (c) Plentyoffish Media ULC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases