So you think you know how to manage a cat on a pogo-stick? Well, here you go. Prove it.
The sky is blue, the grass is green and Pogocat is prepared for a wholesome day of jumping. Hop, flip, spring, boing, and skip with her as far as possible across the grassy mountain plains.
Pleasant? Perhaps, but probably not. After all, it's a cat on a pogo-stick. There will be falls, and there will be tears. Patience is essential on Pogocat's journey.
- An endless, gruelling journey with you, a pogo stick and a persistent hopping cat.
- High-difficulty, physically-simulated pogo motion-dynamics.
- Feline outfits to make the journey more colourful (yes, Pogocat actually enjoys dress-ups)
- Ad removal for distraction-free jumping.
- A feline friendship worth working for.
Remember that feeling that you once had where one day you'd come across a cat on a pogo-stick? The day has come, and it's a beautiful one at that.
Sound design & music by Dom Willmott.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the challenge!
I got this game thinking it would be too frustrating then give up after five minutes, but to my surprise this kept me playing for the day and will keep me playing. The game can be played two ways. By either only progressing by doing flips to make the game harder and more interesting or you can jump normally to most likely get the furthest. Maybe I played too much, but eventually the game started to slow down and the controls became sluggish and delayed, while the frames dropped as soon as I started to jump. Another thing is that when you just barely pull yourself from the brink of destroying your cat’s face in the ground the cat starts to jump prematurely before you are stable and straight again, swinging the bottom of the pogo from under you or just falling the other way and failing on the other side. I can’t wait to see where this goes and hope more people play this and maybe with that more implementations like friends will be added. This could include 1v1s and survival based game modes. Along with friend stats to compare and push each other to prove who’s better. Thanks for an amazing game and will continue to play.
One of my favorite mobile games
I recently left a 4 star review on this game, but I feel it deserves more. This is a prime example of what a mobile game should strive to be. Its a nice way to kill time without a million ads every time you lose. It takes some work to actually get good at, but that difficulty is sort of like a rite of passage to truly enjoying the game. As the developers said once, it’s like riding a bike. Another thing I would like to mention is how adorable this game is. It’s literally a cartoon cat on a pogo stick, which is pretty nice. Some say the music is repetitive or boring, but I find it really charming and relaxing to listen to. This game deserves more than it is being given. If you don’t give up on it, then it can be a really refreshing experience.
A New Era is Upon Us
Pogo is more than just a game, it is a tribute, an endlessly giving homage to all of mankind’s progress. Since the dawn of time Man has strived, yearned, ached and worked towards progress. Upon rare occasion an invention would be so unbelievably world changing it would usher the world into a new era. This dates back to the discovery of Fire, the invention of the wheel, the genius of gunpowder, that world shattering light bulb and telephone, the efficiency of the car, and the millennium of the internet. Each discovery greater than their predecessor. But Pogocat, such a game trumps all that dare rival it, a genius so un conceivably profound many fail to notice. Pogocat will begin a shift in all human nature, another great awakening, a time of intelligence and discovery, THE ERA OF POGOCAT!
Cute game, fun music, wonky controls 9/10
- 2PT PTY LTD
- 55.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 2pt Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
- 100 Golden Paws $0.99
- 500 Golden Paws $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.