By Merchon Cottrell
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
POI Organizer is an application designed to collect and manage “Points of Interest” for download to a Garmin or TomTom GPS device. POI organizer allows the user to create new Points of Interest or import and export POI files using a common CSV (comma separated values) format. Collections can be used to organize the Points of Interest into common groups and Smart Collections can be used to create complex queries of Point of Interest.
POI Organizer has a map view to display the location of the points of Interest.
What's New in Version 1.8.0
This version makes the map view interactive!
New features include:
- Change location of POI by dragging the map pin
- Add a new POI from the maps center location
- Change the center location of the map by entering an address
- Drop a pin to change the location of a POI
- Open a POI in the Apple Map App
- Multiple selected POIs will now show on the map