* Captire, record and visualise 3D augmented reality feature points .
* Export point cloud data in .PLY format (can be imported in Meshlab for example).
* Record the screen with- and without video feed (screen recording must be enabled on your device: Settings> Control Centre> Customise Controls > Add Screen Recording).
1. Move your phone until yellow feature points appear.
2. Point your phone at the points you'd like to store and tap the record button.
3. Repeat this process to build as large a point cloud as you like.
Works best indoors.
Performs best on newer devices.
Visit the website for more information.
Accuracy and workflow improved, several features added.
- niels jansson
- 33 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Niels Jansson
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.