Pointedly is the simple, beautiful way to track and save points for multiple games. No more fumbling around for a pen and paper—just grab your phone, pull in friends from your contacts or snag photos and get started! Completely free with no ads.
## Major Features
- Track scores for multiple games at once
- Keep score either in rounds or incrementally
- Rich history of game when scoring in rounds
- Saved profiles for players to use in multiple games
- Beautiful victory screen when game is ended
- Easily share results of games
- Quick score entry with calculator for fuzzy late nights
- Sort players in a game either manually or by winner
- Full support for iPad multi-tasking
Pointedly is completely supported by tips from users like you, so there are never any ads, and the app is free. Thank you for your generous contributions!
# Pointedly 1.5 Release Notes
We are thrilled to be able to get out another update before the holidays and all the game nights you have planned. This update is full of small tweaks and improvements to your score keeping experience.
## New Features
- Support for multiple winners. No more losing if you really tied! Thanks to Joanna M., Rene S., and Douglas M. for suggesting it!
- iPhone X support. Thanks Caleb H. for suggesting it!
- Add players to game by selecting from player list. Thanks Don P. for suggesting it!
- Merge players from players list. Thanks Caleb H. and Bill J. for suggesting it!
- Navigate to next or previous player when entering scores in history view.
- Tap on player name in history view to enter score. Thanks Christi M. for suggesting it!
- Delete game directly from game menu in main view of all games. Thanks Christi M. for suggesting it!
- Mark a game as not ended if you ended it by mistake. Thanks Natalie R. for suggesting it!
- Perform game actions in score view such as replaying or archiving.
- Adding and editing scores, especially on small screens. Thanks Natalie, Murray R., Dennis B., Edgar V., Kevin B., Damian C., and Eric K. for reporting the issues!
- Immediately start typing game name when tapping to create game. Thanks Adam N. for suggesting it!
- Jump to typing player name after adding a player.
- Winner’s name wraps instead of truncating in results if needed.
- Updating a player avatar while keeping score is much simpler.
- Changed icon for the menu button on a game in the list of game to be easier to find. Thanks Mohamad A. for suggesting it!
- Sorting of players works consistently, both manual and by score. Thanks David L., Christopher J., Jace C., Ravi B., Yvette L., Tamer S., Kevin B., Mac B., and Terry C. for reporting it!
- Game name no longer gets squished in results. Thanks Grant H. and Vicky J. for reporting it!
- Updating a player’s name now shows properly in results. Thanks Sonya H. for reporting it!
- Entering a game name with a space at the end will remove the extra spaces for you.
- Prevent showing tip screen if you are not connected to the internet and cannot leave a tip.
As always, Pointedly is ad-free and completely free. Ongoing development and updates are supported by tips from kind people like you! If you are enjoying Pointedly, please consider supporting us with a tip. Also, if you have a minute to leave a quick review, that makes it easier for other people to find the app. Thank you so much!
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app. I started out looking for a way to keep running track of my family’s very competitive love of mini golf, but the golf apps were all geared to scoring actual golf. When I came across this one and decided to try it out it was exactly what I wanted. The interface is a little bit clumsy to set up, but if you have a set group of people you usually play games with you can input and save all of their names at once. Then for any future game you can just tap the players who will play. It is also colorful without being in-your-face colorful, which makes it fun and easy to read.
I also really like that it offers the option of incremental scoring. My son’s basketball league doesn’t keep score (ugh, I know) so I also use this to keep score during games because OF COURSE the first question they all ask is “did we win?” I’ve had several parents ask me what app it is and then download it right there during the game!
The only thing this app does not have (that others do) is a watch app so I don’t have to pull out my phone after every round of mini golf. But that only matters for that one game and we use this for everything. Well done!
Thank you for adding my suggestion! This is exactly what I was looking for in a game tracker app, and my only hope is that this great app continues to be supported forever! It is so easy to use, adding photos to a player is a breeze. I love the tracking of wins with the little trophies. Everything about the app is great! HOWEVER I have another request- PLEASE add under the sorting page (where one can sort alphabetically by player, how many games played) Sort by GAME - my family and I play many different kinds of games. It would be so great to be able to sort stats by the type of game played. And also be able to sort by WINS and WIN PERCENTAGE overall as well as wins and win percentage within a particular game- that would be fantastic!
Thank you for the great app!!
Great tool to have for game night!
When we have family gatherings for the holidays, and any other event, it always ends in a late night game night. 95% of the time we are grabbing a notepad & pen to keep track of scores. The other times it using the Notes section on my phone which isn’t easier. This make it so much easier to keep track of the rounds, players and of course total score. This is worth having if you play games with your friends and family. If you don’t then you should start! I also like being able to add a picture next to the player’s name, not because it makes it easier to know who it is but to place hilarious pictures there. It’s also nice when a couple new people join for game night.
- BSN Design LLC
- 24.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 BSN Design LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Great Tip $0.99
- Greater Tip $2.99
- Greatest Tip $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.