Pokélab is the all-in-one application for your Pokémon GO needs. The two of us created Pokélab because we thoroughly enjoy playing Pokémon GO and realized that there just was not a sleek, well designed, and well functioning app out there. That’s where Pokélab comes in with the following features:
Search & Sort
First of its kind IV Calculator
• Calculates Pokémon IVs quickly and accurately.
• Allows for the use of Dust amount or Pokémon level.
• Includes the most accurate and refined results using the new Appraisal feature in Pokémon GO.
• Simple 1-5 star rating system of IVs.
Evolution CP Calculator
• Quickly calculate the CP of potential evolutions.
• Shows CP of prior evolutions as well.
• Displays multiplier of each Pokémon evolution.
Complete Pokémon GO Pokédex
• Pokémon Stats (attack, defense, stamina).
• Pokémon max CP, catch rate, flee rate.
• Pokémon Info (types, weight, height).
• Pokémon Evolutions.
• Pokémon Resistances and Weaknesses.
• Pokémon Attacks (damage, type, DPS).
Advanced Sort and Search
• Search by Pokémon name, types, numbers.
• Sort by attack, defense, stamina, max CP, etc.
• About Us
Orkhan and I are both university students looking to learn as much as we can. This is our first app, and we created it as an educational project. The app is and always will be free — no ads, no in-app purchases, no price. We want something clean and amazing that everyone can use to supplement their Pokémon GO experience. If you’re still here, thank you for reading through all of this :) We welcome any and all suggestions, reviews, criticism, or comments. We will do our best and make sure the app is up to date. We also have many more ideas that we will be adding with time.
Hilal & Orkhan
Egg Information Added
• Added egg info for 2km egg Pokémon.
• Added egg info for 5km egg Pokémon.
• Added egg info for 10km egg Pokémon.
• Added search based on egg distance.
• Changed km to miles, then back to km.
• Changed version from 1.0.1 to 1.0.2
Minor Text Fixes
• No text fixes.
Thank you so much for downloading and using our app! We are working hard to continue to improve the app and make it the ultimate all-in-one Pokémon GO application. Please leave us any feedback / thoughts / ideas / reviews! We read everything :)
Ratings and Reviews
Missing 1 thing
The data in this app is great, I will prob keep it installed for that alone, but the IV calc might work better for most people if it asked for your current level..
I'm not an expert on the algorithms behind Pokémon Go, but I've gathered the player's level is a factor, especially since the IV calculator in this app shows all my Pokémon stats as less than what every other calculator does, and if I enter the "Appraisal" data then it gets errors and says my data isn't possible...
For example, taking my first Bulbasaur which is:
Trainer Level: 32
All the calculators that take my trainer level of 32 into account also take my instinct appraisal of:
1) "..really strong!"
3) "..really strong! Impressive!"
And kick out possible IV ratings of:
13 atk 8 def 9 sta
13 atk 7 def 10 sta
...but this app immediately generates:
2 atk 4 def 9 sta
Then it says "Error" when I add in the appraisal info..
Again, I assume this is because it doesn't take my trainer level into account -- I guess it assumes every user is level 40?
Anyway, other than that the app is great! I would use it and nothing else if it only corrected this one issue!
Used iPhone since 1st gen, and I've written less reviews than I've had phones. But this app is amazing. I've been using a few websites to calculate the same info this contains, but this app streamlines everything I've been putting together into a super easy to use package. Great job.
Perfect pokemon go companion app. Easy to view information & calculate evolutions. No need to access websites which are clunky on mobile. Hopefully this app stays updated when Gen 2+ gets added.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.