Card Builder for Pokemon
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have you ever wanted to build and design your very own Pokemon card? Well, now you can with Card Builder for Pokemon. Use the many options and design tools to create your perfect card.
Use Card Builder to design with the following features:
- Works 100% offline!
- Take pictures from your phone to add directly into the card. Crop, resize and more in the app!
- Create unique attacks with energy types ranging from fire and psychic to dragon and fairy
- Give your Pokemon a unique name with attack moves that you create!
- Design the evolution of your Pokemon to specify from what card it evolves
- Set additional information such as species, weight, length, weakness, retreat, resistance and much more!
Whether it is taking a picture of your friend to turn into a Pokemon or just creating that perfect card, Card Builder is your must have app! After you build your card to perfection you can share it with your friends to show that your card is truly the best. Why capture them all when you can create your own?
"Pokemon Card Maker is such an amazing Pokemon app that every Pokemon lover should have a try. It has many unique and stunning features that you can't miss." - Best10Apps.com
What's New in Version 2.2
- New card builder system which works 100% offline
- Image cropping and resizing
- New types added: Dragon and Fairy
- New ability to combine different energy types in attacks
- Improved user interface
- Various bug fixes
I think it's great! But I think you should do an update where you could to be able to make EXs or megas. Like if you have the style for both of those and the evolvetion for both of them. But I also order like it to be where you could choose a random monster/Pokémon and then you could have a certain style to it like in EX style a regular Pokémon style, and of the mega style,. But other than all of that that I should never down with the voice thingy, you did pretty well and I really like it!
You can't edit your card once you save it. Other than that, this is the best app ever. My first card took me less then a minute because it is so easy to use and figure out. The best part about this app is that you can share it with someone. It wasn't really annoying that you can't go back and edit your card because you can just make another card and it will probably take me less then a minute.
Can't do what I wanted.
Probably many people won't find a problem with the app, but considering it's a paid app for something available for free online, I expected more customization.
I'm a teacher, and my school wanted to do a Pokemon-themed introduction display for the new teachers. I wanted to be able to write new things on the card, but I couldn't even choose to leave things off. "Length: Unknown" sounds vaguely inappropriate on a card of a human...
Obviously this is not what most people want, but I can't believe it would be hard, and I feel like the old-style, shoddy-looking card templates aren't worth the buck I paid.