By Niantic, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join Trainers across the globe who are discovering Pokémon as they explore the world around them. The newest update to Pokémon GO, the global gaming sensation that has been downloaded over 750 million times and named “Best Mobile Game” by The Game Developers Choice Awards and “Best App of the Year” by TechCrunch, introduced a revamped Gym gameplay experience, including the opportunity to join together with others to battle against powerful Pokémon in the new Raid Battle feature!
Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu, and many other Pokémon have been discovered!
Now’s your chance to discover and capture the Pokémon all around you—so get your shoes on, step outside, and explore the world. You’ll join one of three teams and battle for the ownership of Gyms with your Pokémon at your side.
Pokémon are out there, and you need to find them. As you walk around a neighborhood, your smartphone will vibrate when there’s a Pokémon nearby. Take aim and throw a Poké Ball… You’ll have to stay alert, or it might get away!
Search far and wide for Pokémon and items
Certain Pokémon appear near their native environment—look for Water-type Pokémon by lakes and oceans. Visit PokéStops and Gyms—found at interesting places like museums, art installations, historical markers, and monuments—to stock up on Poké Balls and helpful items.
Catching, hatching, evolving, and more
As you level up, you’ll be able to catch more-powerful Pokémon to complete your Pokédex. You can add to your collection by hatching Pokémon Eggs based on the distances you walk. Help your Pokémon evolve by catching many of the same kind. Choose a Buddy Pokémon to walk with and earn Candy that will help you make your Pokémon stronger.
Take on Gym battles and defend your Gym
As your Charmander evolves to Charmeleon and then Charizard, you can battle together to defeat a Gym and assign your Pokémon to defend it against all comers. You can also participate in Raid Battles at Gyms around the world. A Raid Battle is a cooperative gameplay experience that encourages you to work with up to 20 other Trainers to defeat an extremely powerful Pokémon known as the Raid Boss. If you succeed in defeating it in battle, you’ll have the chance to catch an extra powerful Pokémon of your own!
It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await!
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- Information current as of July 1, 2017.
- Compatible with iPhone® 5/5c/5s/SE/6/6s/6 Plus/6s Plus/7/7 Plus devices with iOS Version 8 or later installed.
- Not compatible with 5th generation iPod Touch devices or iPhone 4S or earlier iPhone devices.
- Please visit www.PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
- Compatibility with tablet devices is not guaranteed.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for all devices.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
- If you use Pokémon GO with your Apple Watch, with your consent we use the Apple HealthKit APIs to read and/or write certain data (such as Step Count, Calories Burned, and Distance Walked) to the Health App Database on your device (the “Health App Data”).
What's New in Version 1.39.0
- Added icons to the Pokémon information screen to indicate how the Pokémon was caught.
- Added the ability for Trainers to send Berries to their Pokémon defending Gyms through the Pokémon info screen when they are not nearby. Motivation regained will be less effective through this method.
- Added the ability for Trainers to give Berries to Pokémon defending Gyms if their motivation meter is full.
- Improved Pokémon Collection screen search functionality.
- Various bug fixes.
What's less than one star?
Well, that update didn't work! Trying to feed guys in gyms just says to walk closer to interact.
Tons of defects. Stop deleting bad reviews!!!
Feeding berries remote from a Gym generates an error to walk closer to the gym to interact with it. This was supposed to work under the current updated version but I guess it doesn't. Gee, what a surprise... NOT!
UI defect where the walking buddy icon disappears from the map view if the buddy is a Dragonair.
App crashes when refreshing and picking squares on the Captcha when filling out bug reports within the app.
App crashes when a nest migration happens if you're clicking on a Pokémon that should be going away due to nest migration. The timing has to be just right on this... literally, the app will crash and when you open it back up, the migration has happened.
Clicking on a Gym and then quickly clicking on its disc and then back out twice to the map will sometimes render the UI unusable to move the map around and the trainer will also no longer move on the map. Clicking on some UI items still works, but app must be restarted to fix this. Eventually the app crashes on its own if not restarted while in this state.
You guys seriously need to fix all these issues!
Pokémon info tab go to gym not working
Nothing happens when I touch the go to gym button.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 20, 2017
- Version: 1.39.0
- Size: 298 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Niantic, Inc.
- © 2016-2017 Niantic, Inc. © 2016-2017 Pokémon. © 1995-2017 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 PokéCoins$0.99
- 550 PokéCoins$4.99
- 1,200 PokéCoins$9.99
- 2,500 PokéCoins$19.99
- 5,200 PokéCoins$39.99
- 14,500 PokéCoins$99.99