Poker Timer Pro
By Bacon Bear Productions
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Poker Timer Pro is a quick, easy, and great looking application designed to make running a poker tournament a breeze. Choose from one of our basic tournament templates or go advanced and set up your own blind schedule and round times, complete with scheduled breaks.
- Easy to use, well designed interface
- Fully customizable tournament structure. Set buyins, rebuys, blind schedules, round times, and breaks
- Save and Restore tournament structure as presets
- Several built in templates for quick tournament play
- Sound and vibration alerts for 1 minute warning and round end
- One touch resume of interrupted tournaments
Bugs, feature suggestions, and emails containing delicious bacon can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you!
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Fixed bug where Presets would not save if keyboard was not dismissed first
- +/- buttons on Timer screen are now easier to press, adjust time at a finer grain, and support press and hold for easier time adjustment
Pretty good with suggestions
Over all my home game peeps liked the app. It was mostly customizable. One place that didn't fit for us was the starting stack size and rebut stack size. There are presets that didn't match what we normally do. I'd like to see that open to entering your own value. The other thing I'd like is to be able to actually enter players names and seat number and track their buyin payments and their rebuy. On the rebuy you should be able to select the number allowed or unlimited. We use only one rebuy per player. If the app were keeping track of the buy ins and rebuys the there could be a function to set and decide the number of spots paid and the percentage to each place. One more thing... Add buttons on the timer page to add rebuys to the money pool.
Over all a good app. I'd does make managing the tournaments easier.
Didn't get to use the app yet but going thru it, noticed that it's off to a good start. I like the fact that he has it some what customizable although in some of the options, instead of putting fields where you can enter the amount yourself (ie. chip counts), he has put in preset amounts for you. This doesn't work at my weekly tourny where we start with 3000 chips but hopefully it's an easy fix for the next update. I'll write another review after actually using it...
Let's you completely customize blinds as well as time. I would give an A to this app.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Dec 31, 2008
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jeffery Lee
- © 2008-2009 Bacon Bear Productions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.