PokerCruncher - Expert - Poker Odds Calculator
By PokerCruncher, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The App Store's top Texas Hold'em odds calculator.
New - Expert-level features like range equity distribution graphs, mouse over a range’s stats, view hand combo counts in hand range grid (please see the Tutorial on our website).
"... incredibly powerful tool ... must-have application." -- PokerSoftware.com
"... essentially functions as an advanced version of the PC’s PokerStove application." -- Bluff Magazine
(iOS version reviews)
Take your game to the next level with PokerCruncher, an advanced professional-level **hand ranges** odds calculator that goes beyond even PokerStove.
--> Super fast and easy to use for basic hand matchups.
--> Advanced features like hand ranges and Deal-To-Flop and flop texture analysis for serious strategy analysis.
Most odds apps are nowhere as powerful as PokerCruncher. Some don't even support random hands (let alone hand ranges), some don't let you enter cards for multiple players, some make an incomplete attempt at hand ranges, …
PokerCruncher is the full real deal, more powerful than even the PC's PokerStove application.
Start using PokerCruncher today to improve your game and your results!
--- Redesigned and Improved for M a c ---
*** iPhone, iPad, and M a c versions available ***
Some customer comments on our TwoPlusTwo forum thread:
- "very well done"
- "tilted I only just found out about this, very good job =)"
(See our website for links.)
--- Completely General ---
Up to 10 players, with specific cards, random/unknown cards, or hand ranges for each player. Dead cards, %age's or n:1 odds, …
--- Fully General Hand Ranges ---
PokerCruncher surpasses even PokerStove's features, e.g. range equity heat maps, range equity distribution graphs, and Hand/HandCombo stats. Full grid of all 169 starting hands, top x% of hands slider, extensive built-in hand ranges, save/load and export/import hand ranges, …
--- Deal-To-Flop and Flop Texture Analysis ---
--- Many Stats ---
Hand type stats, flop hit stats, odds for flopping draws and combination draws, OnePair breakdown stats, …
--- Tutorial ---
If thinking in terms of hand ranges and flop texture analysis (techniques advanced players and pros use) are new to you, no problem, we've written a **Tutorial** to get you started.
+ Runs locally on machine, internet connection not needed
+ Fast Monte Carlo simulation, complete enumeration for some common cases
+ Completely general tool, e.g. up to 10 players
+ Specific cards, random/unknown cards, fully general hand ranges, for each player
+ Generate random player and board cards to set up what-if scenarios
+ Dead cards
+ Fold/Un-Fold players
+ Save/load and export/import scenarios (hands) and hand ranges
+ %age's or n:1 odds
+ Clean and crisp retina card graphics
+ Keyboard shortcuts, range %age entry in players' text fields, for fast hand entry and calculation
HAND RANGES FEATURES:
+ Fully general hand ranges, surpasses even PokerStove's features
+ Full grid of all 169 starting hands; also text entry
+ Click/drag grid cells to select/multi-select
+ Top x% of hands slider
+ Hand range %age/odds indicator
+ Extensive built-in hand ranges: pairs, broadway, connectors, Ax,Kx,etc., suited/offsuit, Sklansky hand groups
+ Select suits and hand combos (weights) in hand ranges
+ Range equity heat maps, range equity distribution graphs, and Hand/HandCombo stats
+ Mouse over a range’s stats to see which hands hit which stats (when doing flop texture analysis)
+ View hand combo counts in hand range grid
DEAL-TO-FLOP AND FLOP TEXTURE ANALYSIS FEATURES:
+ Hand type stats: OnePair, TwoPair, etc.
+ Flop hit stats
+ Odds for flopping draws and combination draws
+ OnePair breakdown stats
+ Customizable "Total Hit" stat
+ Enter a blank flop (to see what a hand/range can flop) or a specific flop (flop texture analysis)
App Store reviews are greatly appreciated, thank you.
What's New in Version 7.2.1
This update fixes the OS X version problem that the distribution graph feature had introduced, and adds some more expert-level features. Our apologies for the previous temporary fix update (it was an exceptional situation); thanks for your patience for this full fix update.
1) Get range equity distribution graphs working on all supported OS X versions (10.6.8 or later). This also fixes problems like not being able to click on the hand range grid cells that this was causing on old OS X versions.
2) New checkbox setting “View Hand Combo Counts” in Range Editor view (each grid cell in the range shows its hand combo count). Also note the already existing related checkbox setting “View Card Removal Effect” (reworded slightly).
3) Mouse over a range’s stats’ checkbox buttons (when doing flop texture analysis, and in Range Editor view) to see which hands of the range hit a particular stat.
* The hands that hit the stat are shown in red color in the hand range grid.
* When mousing over a stat, the range %age (top right) adjusts and shows the %age of the range’s hand combos that hit the stat (red color). The hand combo counts in the hand range grid also adjust similarly.
4) Update Help info. (“?” buttons) and Tutorial with these new features.
5) At the bottom left of the Heat Map and Distribution Graph views, add a note that the results include both card and range removal effects. Note that the Range Editor view shows only card removal effect, via a checkbox setting.
6) Fix a small bug in the InsideStraightDraw Deal-To-Flop stat (was having minor effect).
7) Reword the app’s name to call it the “Expert” version of PokerCruncher.
If you like PokerCruncher, please help us succeed: rate/review this app, tell your friends, thank you for your support!
Our thanks to customer “Jake” for suggesting the mouse over a range’s stats feature.
Excellent Support, Great App!
Developer provides excellent support. Was running the app on an old version of OSX, ran into a problem, posted such to developer over at his dedicated 2+2 thread, and the developer had an updated version of the app distributed through the App Store almost instantly. Very robust app with lots of hand range modelling options. If you are looking for a PokerStove equivalent app for Mac, look no futher. Very happy. Won of the best apps on my computer.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 18, 2014
- Version: 7.2.1
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: PokerCruncher, LLC
- © 2011-2014 PokerCruncher, LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.8 or later, 64-bit processor