PokerCruncher - Expert - Odds
By PokerCruncher, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The App Store's top Texas Hold'em odds calculator.
The *Expert* version of PokerCruncher.
Take your game to the next level with PokerCruncher, an expert professional-level hand ranges and flop/turn/river texture analysis Texas Hold'em odds calculator that goes well beyond even PokerStove.
Video tutorial on our website.
*** Pay once and enjoy forever ***
No in-app purchases/fees.
Continual improvement (8+ years).
New (expert-level): Next Card Heat Map.
Some comments on our TwoPlusTwo forum thread:
- "very well done"
- "Just got this program and want to say that it is awesome. I have told everyone I know to get it."
Great reviews from poker experts, pros, and coaches.
(See our website.)
--> Super fast and easy to use for basic hand matchups.
--> Advanced features like hand ranges, Deal-To-Flop/Turn/River, flop/turn/river texture analysis, and many stats for serious strategy analysis.
--> Additional, expert-level features like range equity distribution graphs, many top x% hand orderings, %age weights in hand ranges, filter range, and next card heat map.
--> Tutorial, videos.
Most poker odds calc apps are nowhere as powerful as PokerCruncher. Some don't even support random hands (let alone hand ranges), some don't let you enter cards for multiple players, some make an incomplete attempt at hand ranges, …
PokerCruncher is the full real deal, more powerful than even the PC's PokerStove application.
Start using PokerCruncher today to improve your game and your results!
--- Redesigned and Improved for M a c ---
Additional, expert-level features. A one big "mission control screen" UI design. And more.
iPhone, iPad, and Mac(Expert) versions available
--- Completely General ---
Up to 10 players, with specific cards, random/unknown cards, or hand ranges for each player. Dead cards, %age's or n:1 odds, …
--- Fully General Hand Ranges ---
Poker is a game of incomplete information; we need to put our opponents on **ranges of hands**. PokerCruncher surpasses even PokerStove's features, e.g. range equity breakdown heat maps and hand combo stats, range equity distribution graphs, many top x% hand orderings, %age weights in hand ranges, and filter range. Full grid of all 169 starting hands (also text field entry), top x% of hands slider, extensive built-in hand ranges, save/load and export/import hand ranges, select suits and hand combos (weights) in hand ranges, …
Deal-To-Flop/Turn/River and Flop/Turn/River Texture Analysis
Hand type stats (OnePair, TwoPair, etc.), flop/turn/river hit stats, odds for flopping/turning draws and combination draws, OnePair breakdown stats, customizable "Total Hit" stat, mouse over a range’s stats, …
--- Next Card Heat Map ---
Save/Load and Export/Import Scenarios (Hands) and Hand Ranges
Calc’ed Scenarios History
--- Tutorial and Videos ---
If thinking in terms of hand ranges and flop/turn/river texture analysis (techniques expert players and pros use) are new to you, no problem, see the PokerCruncher Tutorial and videos on our website.
See our website for our strong 8+ year free app update history.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
GENERAL AND OTHER FEATURES:
+ Runs locally on machine, internet connection not needed
+ Fast Monte Carlo simulation, complete enumeration for some common cases
+ Completely general tool, e.g. up to 10 players
+ Specific cards, random/unknown cards, fully general hand ranges, for each player
+ Generate random player and board cards to set up what-if and test scenarios
+ Dead cards
+ Fold/Un-Fold players
+ %age's or n:1 odds
+ A one big "mission control screen" UI design
+ Hand range text field entry, keyboard shortcuts
+ Stat histogram bars
+ Calc’ed scenarios history
+ Small, medium, large, max-size window sizes
Please see the PokerCruncher Tutorial and videos on our website for a full description of all of the features.
App Store reviews are greatly appreciated, thank you.
What's New in Version 10.9.1
A small new feature (player names) and two improvements to range grid cell selection.
1) New feature: give a name to a player, e.g. “Hero”, “Villain”, anything, using the new “N” button.
2) More flexible cell multi-selection/unselection in the range grid: SHIFT+CMD+click/drag.
3) Better range grid cell selection behavior when you mouse over a stat: select the cells in the stat.
Further details below.
===== Thanks =====
Our thanks to two customers for motivating these improvements: James T. via email, and “Mr.Cyprine” on this app’s TwoPlusTwo forum thread.
===== App Reviews =====
App Store reviews help PokerCruncher succeed and get even better, and are greatly appreciated, thank you!
-RJ, PokerCruncher, LLC
===== Details =====
1) New feature: give a name to a player, e.g. “Hero”, “Villain”, “BTN”, “UTG”, “LAG”, “TAG”, anything. This helps to keep track of who’s who better for example if there are more than 2 players, and helps to better communicate your hand/scenario to others or even to yourself.
* First select (click) a player, then click the new “N” button at the top of the left hand side of the app’s window.
* Of course, player names are saved in a scenario’s state, are included in a scenario’s text (“Txt” button), and are handled when a scenario is saved/exported/imported.
* Make the player hand range text fields wider to make space for both the player name and hand range name under each text field.
2) More flexible cell multi-selection/unselection in the range grid: SHIFT+CMD+click/drag = Multi-Select/Unselect cell(s). Together with the already existing SHIFT+click/drag (normal cell selection), this lets you select/unselect any group of cells in the range grid, regardless of if they’re next to each other or not.
3) When you mouse over a stat, if you then move the mouse off of the stat, the range grid cells that are in the stat are now selected (dimmed color) in the range grid. This lets you do further things on these cells, perhaps after using SHIFT+CMD+click/drag (feature 2) above) to select only some of the cells, like add/remove some cells, or turn some specific hand combos on/off in some cells (using the 4x4 Suits view), or weight some cells differently.
4) Small improvements to the “Enter Hand Range Name” and “Enter Name Of Player” dialogs: trim whitespace from the ends of the entered name, and do special-characters error checking on the entered name.
5) Update Help screens and button/label tooltips with these new features.
===== Previous App Update V.10.8.1 =====
* New section “Further Education” in the app’s “Help” menu and on the Tutorial & Videos webpage. And some small fixes.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 19, 2017
- Version: 10.9.1
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: PokerCruncher, LLC
- © 2011-2017 PokerCruncher, LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor