PokerCruncher - Expert - Poker Odds Calculator
By PokerCruncher, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The App Store's top Texas Hold'em odds calculator.
The *Expert* version of PokerCruncher.
Take your game to the next level with PokerCruncher, an expert professional-level hand ranges and flop/turn texture analysis Texas Hold'em odds calculator that goes well beyond even PokerStove.
Video tutorial on our website shows this powerful program in action.
*** Pay once and enjoy forever ***
No in-app purchases/fees.
Continual improvement (7+ years).
* Tutorial and videos on our website.
* Expert-level feature: filter hand range (on flop/turn). (See Tutorial.)
Some customer comments on our TwoPlusTwo forum thread:
- "very well done"
- "tilted I only just found out about this, very good job =)"
- "Just got this program and want to say that it is awesome. I have told everyone I know to get it."
Great reviews from poker experts, pros, and coaches.
(See our website.)
--> Super fast and easy to use for basic hand matchups.
--> Advanced features like hand ranges, Deal-To-Flop/Turn, flop/turn texture analysis, and many stats for serious strategy analysis.
--> Additional, expert-level features like range equity distribution graphs, many top x% hand orderings, and filter range.
--> Tutorial, videos.
Most poker odds calc apps are nowhere as powerful as PokerCruncher. Some don't even support random hands (let alone hand ranges), some don't let you enter cards for multiple players, some make an incomplete attempt at hand ranges, …
PokerCruncher is the full real deal, more powerful than even the PC's PokerStove application.
Start using PokerCruncher today to improve your game and your results!
--- Redesigned and Improved for M a c ---
Additional, expert-level features. A one big "mission control screen" UI design. And more.
iPhone, iPad, and Mac(Expert) versions available
--- Completely General ---
Up to 10 players, with specific cards, random/unknown cards, or hand ranges for each player. Dead cards, %age's or n:1 odds, …
--- Fully General Hand Ranges ---
Poker is a game of incomplete information; we need to put our opponents on **ranges of hands**. PokerCruncher surpasses even PokerStove's features, e.g. range equity breakdown heat maps and hand combo stats, range equity distribution graphs, many top x% hand orderings, and filter range. Full grid of all 169 starting hands (also text field entry), top x% of hands slider, extensive built-in hand ranges, save/load and export/import hand ranges, select suits and hand combos (weights) in hand ranges, …
--- Deal-To-Flop/Turn and Flop/Turn Texture Analysis ---
--- Many Stats ---
Hand type stats (OnePair, TwoPair, etc.), flop/turn hit stats, odds for flopping/turning draws and combination draws, OnePair breakdown stats, customizable "Total Hit" stat, mouse over a range’s stats, …
Save/Load and Export/Import Scenarios (Hands) and Hand Ranges
--- Tutorial and Videos ---
If thinking in terms of hand ranges and flop/turn texture analysis (techniques expert players and pros use) are new to you, no problem, see the PokerCruncher Tutorial and videos on our website.
See our website for our strong 7+ year free app update history.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
GENERAL AND OTHER FEATURES:
+ Runs locally on machine, internet connection not needed
+ Fast Monte Carlo simulation, complete enumeration for some common cases
+ Completely general tool, e.g. up to 10 players
+ Specific cards, random/unknown cards, fully general hand ranges, for each player
+ Generate random player and board cards to set up what-if and test scenarios
+ Dead cards
+ Fold/Un-Fold players
+ %age's or n:1 odds
+ A one big "mission control screen" UI design
+ Hand range text field entry, keyboard shortcuts
+ Stat histogram bars
+ Small, medium, large window sizes
Please see the PokerCruncher Tutorial and videos on our website for a full description of all of the features.
App Store reviews are greatly appreciated, thank you.
What's New in Version 9.2.1
Small improvements to the previous app update:
* Better range grid cell selection behavior.
* Text field entry for quick-saved hand ranges.
And some other small improvements and bug fixes (mainly UI), nothing major.
===== App Reviews =====
App Store reviews help PokerCruncher succeed and get even better, and are greatly appreciated, thank you!
-RJ, PokerCruncher, LLC
===== Details =====
1) Range Grid: Keep all of the currently selected cells selected after adding/removing cells (instead of keeping just one cell selected). Lets you see which cells were affected by the add/remove, and lets you do another operation on the (same) selected cells.
2) Players’ Hand Range Text Fields: Can enter a quick-saved hand range’s number (e.g. “#10”) or name (e.g. “ButtonRaise”), for fast entry/loading of quick-saved hand ranges.
3) Fix/improve disabling and enabling of a few UI elements when start and stop calculation:
* Card Deck: Dead cards and blank cards (already assigned cards).
* Suits Grid (In Range Editor View): Suits/combo buttons.
4) Small improvements/updates to Help dialogs (main Help dialog, players’ hand range text fields Help dialog).
5) Calculation: Take folded players who have hand ranges into account in all cases. They weren’t being taken into account when no active player (non-folded player) has a hand range. But they (correctly) were being taken into account when an active player (non-folded player) has a hand range, which is the normal usage scenario, so this wasn’t a serious bug.
This is an important and differentiating feature of PokerCruncher. The ranges of players who have folded out of the hand (select the player, then click “Fold” button) can affect the hands and ranges and equities/stats of the active players (non-folded players), and PokerCruncher lets you model this effect of the folded players in your scenario.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 20, 2016
- Version: 9.2.1
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: PokerCruncher, LLC
- © 2011-2016 PokerCruncher, LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.8 or later, 64-bit processor