Play Texas Hold’em Poker free with millions of players from all over the world!
Immerse yourself in a world of Texas Hold’em excitement, challenges and victories to prove that you're a true winner.
Bluff and raise, improve your skills, gain experience, make new friends and become the best poker player ever!
FREE CHIPS – Play the game every day to get free chips!
PLAY WITH FRIENDS – Get free bonuses when you invite your friends to the game through email or Facebook.
TOURNAMENTS – Master your poker skills! Participate in WEEKLY Sit'n'Go and Shootout tournaments where you can WIN unique Trophies and top our Leaderboard.
GET REWARDS – Up the stakes, win hands, go all-in and unlock achievements.
QUESTS - Complete daily quests to get free chips!
YOUR OWN PROFILE PAGE – Track your progress and status in the game! Get experience and lvl-up! See how many poker Tournaments you've won and Achievements you've completed. Get unique Properties and display them on your profile! View other players profiles to see how you compare!
CHAT WITH OTHER PLAYERS – Have even more fun at the casino tables with our easy to use in-game instant messenger and chat with other Texas Hold’em players!
FAIR HAND DEALING GUARANTEED – Our Certified Random Number Generator (RNG) brings you the best and fairest Texas Hold’em experience.
LEARN TO PLAY – Are you new to Texas Hold’em Poker, Blackjack or Roulette but always wanted to try it?
Our simple to follow tutorial mode will help you take the first steps. Learn everything you need to know about poker, winning combinations and the rules of the game quickly.
SMOOTH INTERFACE – A simple and attractive interface which gives you the ability to call, fold or raise with just one tap.
NO REGISTRATION – Get straight into the action. Use guest mode to play poker without registration.
SINGLE ACCOUNT – Start playing free Texas Hold’em Poker on your smartphone then continue playing on tablet without losing your progress. Use your single account to play any of our other casino games in one app!
* Want more than poker? *
Try our other games for an unforgettable 3D experience:
BLACKJACK – A simple game of “21”. An exciting 3D game that any blackjack fan is sure to enjoy.
ROULETTE – Featuring stunning 3D graphics and three varieties of table: French, American, and European.
OMAHA POKER - A more dynamic version of poker with 5 cards in hand. Have more fun with amazing combinations!
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
This game is only available to people of legal age. The game offers no possibility of winning money or anything of value. Success in playing this game does not imply your success in a similar real-money casino game.
New 3D game - CRAPS
- Play one of the most interesting and fascinating casino games.
- Place your bets, throw the dices and win.
- Your every throw can get a win to you and to other players on the table!
New slot - GODS OF GREECE
- Unique WILD symbols
- Epic OLYMPUS BONUS
And of course free spins. Don't miss it!
In our casino you can take part in large - scale Multi-Table Tournaments. Win up all your opponents to get an incredibly generous reward!
Ratings and Reviews
I’m writing this because I just had a really terrible experience 2 times in a row on the same table. Usually when you have the same win as someone (like when you both have 2 pair) usually you split it as far as I’m concerned. But I was just playing and the pot was 20,000 dollars which was a lot taken that I only had 2,000 left. I was pretty confident I was going to win because I had 3 of a kind, all nines, so I put all of my money in. When it was over, some other person won but with the same hand that I had. She had a 9 and a 7 and I had a 9 and a 5. We both had a 3 pair of nines so wouldn’t we split it, even though the other card higher. And even in the next round, me and some other guy both had 2 pair and we split the money. I just think the game is unfair with how they split the money. ( also the little emojis are a little too much for me, I was playing a game and this girl had a profile picture and she was an elderly Indian woman or black woman and someone sent her the monkey emoji which is usually demeaning and I really didn’t like that AT ALL so please do something about it )
We're sorry you weren't fully satisfied with your experience in our game. Please get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with information about time and date of that game. Our specialists will explain all the details about it.
One of the best out of all of them
In my opinion this is definitely one of the best out of all the poker apps on the App Store. My other favorite is pokerstars lite, but this one is a bit more fancy and a little more helpful with the indicators for different hands. Pretty much every poker game on here has reviews saying it’s rigged. There’s no way I could say for sure, but rigging it could open up ways for people to learn and exploit it. So it’s probably not in their best interest. The chips seem reasonably priced, and I was able to get a good amount for about $3 during a sale.
There’s only two things that I’d really appreciate if they worked on
1) When people leave the app/go afk there seems to be two countdowns that go off until they auto fold their hand. I think it’d be nice to have something like a “very fast” mode where you time out after the first timer. About every game I get in has someone who’s away and you have to wait half a minute for their turn
2) the bet slider is really hard to work with like other people have said. I’m always hitting the wrong bets when I release my finger
Otherwise I’ve been having a lot of fun with this app!
I tried a lot of poker apps and this one has the best interface. It’s really fun and there are always tons of people on so it’s easy to find a game. I saw a lot of comments complaining about the game being rigged but it’s fine, people just don’t accept that even the most unlikely scenarios will happen given enough hands. And cards like 27 offsuit will beat AA about 13% of the time... that’s just poker, the game isn’t designed to give specific players bad beats! How would that even work??
Anyway these aren’t really complaints but some improvements that would make this game even better:
1) the user profile is weirdly useless; it lists the most a player has won in 2 separate places but doesn’t contain any stats on % won/ folded/ etc
2) it only shows cards for the winner. This takes away a lot of the excitement, especially when people go all in.
3) wish we could disable the emoticons, some people never stop pushing them, super annoying
4) would be nice to have a weekly long multi table tournament instead of just quick sit n gos.
Thanks for your suggestions!
We’ll be sure to pass them on to the development team. All player comments are a big help in developing our applications, and we’re always happy to listen to your opinions. Have fun playing!
- 294.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2018 KamaGames
- In-App Purchases
- 1M chips $2.99
- 15M chips $19.99
- 100k chips $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.