By PokitDok, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PokitDok, an online healthcare services marketplace, returns control of your healthcare to YOU! PokitDok makes everything between you and providers TRANSPARENT.
When you know what you need, it’s complicated to find a doctor, a dentist, a dermatologist, or any other healthcare provider and pay for services. There’s a lot of paperwork and processes between you and the treatment you seek. But, not with PokitDok! PokitDok simplifies the process of finding a provider and paying for healthcare. With the PokitDok mobile app, you can browse our healthcare marketplace for a provider. Then the choice is up to you:
- Set your budget, and submit a bid
- Request a quote directly from the provider
- Choose actual prices posted by some medical practices
Then you just kick back and wait for the providers to respond.
Here’s the best part: After you receive quotes from providers, you decide who you want to see…and how you want to pay: cash/debit, HSA, bill through your insurance. It’s your choice now. You can even pay online prior to your appointment!
- Conveniently find medical providers
- Review bids from providers that meet your criteria
- Schedule appointments directly from your mobile
- Pay for services online before your appointment
- Save services and providers you find for quick access later
Here’s how it works:
1. Find a medical service in your area by procedure name.
2. Purchase that service using cash, debit, HSA, or insurance.
3. The provider will reply to your purchase with time slots to schedule your appointment.
4. Accept the time slot that works for you, and you're all set!
If you can't find a specific service, try the "Request for Quote" process:
1. On the search results page, click the "Get a Quote" button.
2. Request a quote from as many as five of the relevant providers listed.
3. Choose your payment method. You can securely enter your insurance information here and any additional comments for the providers.
4. Review the quote summary and hit "Submit" to send your quote request.
5. When providers receive your quote request, they will respond to it by either accepting your bid or offering a counter bid. You can accept or decline any bid you receive.
You can pay for services online from any provider that accepts online transactions. Otherwise, you can make payment arrangements with the provider at the time of your appointment.
PokitDok is not a substitute for emergency services. If you have a life-threatening condition or need immediate assistance, you should call 911.
What's New in Version 3.0.0
All new version of the app to match the functionality and look of our recent Marketplace update