Polar Flow – Activity & Sports Analyzing
By Polar Electro
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Note: This app is a companion for the Polar Loop, Polar Loop 2, Polar Loop Crystal, Polar A300, Polar A360, Polar M200, Polar M400, Polar M450, Polar M600 and Polar V800.
Follow your training and activity with the Polar Flow App and instantly see your achievements. With this app you can see all of your training and activity data on your phone on the go, and sync them wirelessly to the Polar Flow web service. Loop, Loop 2, Loop Crystal, A300, A360, M200, M400, M450*, M600 and V800 all sync with the Polar Flow app using Bluetooth Smart.
Polar Flow app allows you to share some of your wellness data with Apple Health. This includes details of your training, your heart rate and steps.
- Follow all your active choices 24/7
- Find out what you're missing from your daily goal and get guidance how to reach it
- See active time, burned calories, steps and distance from steps.
- Learn more about your sleeping habits: how long you’ve slept and how restful it was
- Receive inactivity alerts encouraging you to get up and move
*Please note that M450 is a cycling computer and does not support activity tracking.
- Get a quick overview of your training and analyze every detail of your performance right away
- See your progress with weekly calendar summaries
- Get even more detailed feedback when training with a Polar H7, Bluetooth Smart heart rate sensor
Discover more about:
Polar V800 at www.polarv800.com
Polar M600 at www.polar.com/m600
Polar M450 at www.polar.com/m450
Polar M400 at www.polarm400.com
Polar M200 at www.polar.com/m200
Polar A360 at www.polar.com/a360
Polar A300 at www.polar.com/a300
Polar Loop Crystal at www.polar.com/loopcrystal
Polar Loop 2 at www.polar.com/loop2
Polar Loop at www.polar.com/loop
What's New in Version 3.5.4
This release brings the quality improvements for the Polar Flow app.
I needed a device that would help motivate my desire to become more active each day, whether it be walking, swimming, yard work, and so many other things.
Polar has filled that square. I'm not one to run to the gym, or take up running. I'm just one who likes to stay active and with my Polar A360 I find myself being motivated to mow the lawn, swim laps at the pool, and walk a few miles daily.
I'm a retired 68 year old who wants to live to at least the 87 great years my dad lived to and staying active is definitely a way to get there.
The app functions at a minimum level in most respects.
My heart rate monitor doesn't sync automatically. It only syncs if the app is open and active on my phone. Which means, I have to open the app and then hold the button on my heart rate monitor in order to get it to sync.
I bought two heart rate monitors - one for me, one for my wife. We wanted to use them to track our own progress and encourage each other to be more active. The feed that is supposed to allow us to share our progress with people who are "following" us flat out doesn't work.
Honestly, I have been nothing but disappointed with both my A360 monitor and the app. They've been a waste of my money.
This app is so much easier than hooking my polar up to my laptop. I can sync anywhere to down load my data. Viewing my progress is equally easy, watch my quality of sleep and for how long helps me to be more cognizant of what's happening at different intervals throughout the day. You can connect it to fitness pal, your Apple Watch and many other devises that communicate to each other. You won't be disappointed
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 29, 2017
- Version: 3.5.4
- Size: 125 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Polar Electro Oy
- © Polar Electro Oy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.