* Polaris Office - the choice of more than 900 million users worldwide!
* Meet the new and improved Polaris Office 2019 for Mobile with more powerful document editing features, Microsoft Office compatibility, and a faster document loading speed.
■ Introduction to Polaris Office 2019 for Mobile
Polaris Office 2019 for Mobile is the best mobile office solution — it makes it easy for you to view or edit documents in various formats on your iPhone or iPad, due to its compatibility with MS Office.
It supports features such as Annotate and Export to PDF.
It also improves the efficiency of your work by offering features that are optimized especially for mobile devices, such as supporting various cloud storage services (iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, WebDAV etc), opening email attachments, and File Manager.
■ Media Coverage
- "Polaris Office is the best solution for editing MS Office documents on the go."
- "Polaris Office is one of the best productivity apps for iPad with solid performance and a reasonable price tag."
- "Polaris Office boasts the most advanced editing technologies among its peers."
■ Advantages of Polaris Office 2019 for Mobile
High compatibility with Microsoft Office document
Annotate and convert PDF
Set TXT file background color
More than 500 powerful editing functions
Capable of more than 300 data analysis instances and fast document loading
Support a variety of cloud services (iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, WebDAV, FTP etc)
Simple and elegant design
24 templates / 20 2D/3D charts / 173 shapes / More than 300 functions and automatic data calculation
View Conditional Formatting and Pivot Tables / Provide a Custom Keyboard for editing sheets
Apply and edit 37 slide transition effects / View object animation
Pointer and memo for Slideshow / Slideshow notes
Add and edit header, footer, endnote, and footnote / Ruler function
Camera mode that can be used to take pictures and apply them to the document / Insert and play video clips / Directly open zip files
(NEW) Support Split Window mode
(NEW) Strengthen the security via App lock function
(NEW) Manage documents which often view or edit as favorites
(NEW) Save a ducument form that often use as template
(NEW) Support 3D touch
■ Have you ever had trouble with broken formatting or non-visible charts when viewing Microsoft Office files on your mobile device?
: Polaris Office 2019 for Mobile displays Microsoft Office files that are almost identical to their original format. It is now possible to view or edit documents from your PC on your mobile devices.
■ Supported Devices and Requirements
Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch / iOS 10.0 and above
■ Supported Formats
Edit & View (doc/docx, xls/xlsx, ppt/pptx, txt, hwp) / View (pdf, pps, ppsx, odt)
■ Supported Languages
Supported UI languages (Korean, English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Hebrew) / Input languages (Most languages supported by iOS)
■ Online Channel
Blog : http://polarisoffice.wordpress.com/
Facebook : www.facebook.com/Polarisoffice
In this version,
- Fixed folder recognition error in some WebDAV.
Polaris Office regards customers feedback as important!
Please give us your opinion for us to provide you better service.
Ratings and Reviews
Organizing is all chaotic
All my files are all construed and all random
Developer Response ,
Dear customer, thank you for the review. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience. If you don't mind, could you provide more detailed description of the problem at firstname.lastname@example.org in order for us to identify the errors in our side? Once we get some information, we will immediately help you to solve the problem! Thank you. :)
Made easy to use
Developer Response ,
Dear Customer, thank you for the review and compliment. We will keep trying to improve our service better and satisfying our customers. If you have any other inquiries when using Polaris Office, feel free to contact us at email@example.com! :) Thank you for using Polaris Office. - Polaris Office CS Team -
Files are gone
2019 Polaris updated & now ALL my files gone
What happened to them ..
Please tell me how to get them back
Developer Response ,
Dear customer, thank you for the review. First of all we deeply apologize that we give you confusion. Your old files are in the [Inbox=old] folder. This folder will appear when you reboot your app. If you cannot find this folder, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Thank you.
- Infraware Co.Ltd.
- 122.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Infraware, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.