Polaris Office 2017 -Docs, PDF
By Infraware Co.,Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
* Polaris Office - the choice for more than 900 million users worldwide!
* Meet the new and improved Polaris Office 2017 for Mobile with more powerful document editing features, Microsoft Office compatibility, and a faster document loading speed.
■ Introduction to Polaris Office 2017 for Mobile
Polaris Office 2017 for Mobile is the best mobile office solution — it makes it easy for you to view or edit documents in various formats on your iPhone or iPad, thanks to its compatibility with MS Office.
It supports new features such as Annotate and Export to PDF.
It also improves the efficiency of your work by offering features that are optimized especially for mobile devices, such as supporting various cloud storage services (Dropbox, Box, WebDAV etc), opening email attachments, and File Manager.
■ Media Coverage
- "Polaris Office is the best solution for editing MS Office documents on the go."
- "Polaris Office is one of the best productivity apps for iPad with solid performance and a reasonable price tag."
- "Polaris Office boasts the most advanced editing technologies among its peers."
■ Advantages of Polaris Office 2017 for Mobile
High compatibility with Microsoft Office document
Annotate and convert PDF
Set TXT file background color
More than 500 powerful editing functions
Capable of more than 300 data analysis instances and fast document loading
Supports a variety of cloud services
Simple and elegant design
15 templates / 20 2D/3D charts / 173 shapes / More than 300 functions and automatic data calculation
View Conditional Formatting and Pivot Tables / Provide a Custom Keyboard for editing sheets
Apply and edit 37 slide transition effects / View object animation
Pointer and memo for Slideshow / Slideshow notes
Add and edit header, footer, endnote, and footnote / Ruler function
Camera mode that can be used to take pictures and apply them to the document / Insert and play video clips / Directly open zip files
■ Have you ever had trouble with broken formatting or non-visible charts when viewing Microsoft Office files on your mobile device?
: Polaris Office 2017 for Mobile displays Microsoft Office files that are almost identical to their original format. It is now possible to view or edit documents from your PC on your mobile devices.
■ Supported Devices and Requirements
Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch / iOS 8.0 and above
■ Supported Formats
Edit (doc/docx, xls/xlsx, ppt/pptx, txt) / View (pdf, pps, ppsx, odt)
■ Supported Languages
Supported UI languages (Korean, English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Hebrew) / Input languages (Most languages supported by iOS)
■ Online Channel
Blog : http://polarisoffice.wordpress.com/
Facebook : www.facebook.com/Polarisoffice
What's New in Version 7.3.4
- Fixed the error that the app is closed when opening some PDF files.
- Fixed the error that the app is intermittently closed when saving a Sheet file.
- Fixed the typing error during multitasking.
- Fixed the error that the icon is occasionally not exposed.
- Fixed the errors of template and aligning recent documents on iPad Pro 9.7.
- Fixed the file transfer error on iPhone.
- Fixed other issues that we found from customer reviews and inquiries.
CONSUMER: “is this app. REALLY worth $20?”
I am frustrated with this app. on so many different levels...
My main purpose in spending the $20 to begin with was to save me time and all it has done is cost me more. It seems like every document I make I discover another limitation (no drag and drop, having to email yourself EVERY DOCUMENT just to save the work completed in Google drive -just to scratch the surface!). I refuse to waste anymore time emailing these issues or concerns as its wasting more and more of my time. For $20, I really feel like the consumer should, at the very minimum, get the basics (doc. Sync-or at least send to-drag and drop, a real side to side split view, etc.), or ANYTHING to save the student time, NOT TAKE MORE.
I won’t apologize for this review, but I do feel bad because the customer service that I have had thus far has all been both responsive and professional (this being why I gave the additional second star and not just one). While the app. Is functional, with the amount of time its been on the market and in paying $20 for basic features not disclosed or available, I just feel mislead. I would love to, and will, change this review once some of these basic features are addressed. Until then, this is unfortunately what I would need to know as a consumer when reading these reviews in trying to decide, “is this app. REALLY worth $20?”
To you I say NOT AT THE CURRENT MOMENT!!!
No icloud sinc???
I enjoyed the free version of this app, that’s why I bought it to enjoy it without any ads. BUT! There’s no icloud sinc function.... Please do fix this...
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 07, 2017
- Version: 7.3.4
- Size: 135 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Infraware Co.Ltd.
- © POLARIS OFFICE Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.