* Polaris Office - the choice for more than 900 million users worldwide!
* Meet the new and improved Polaris Office 2018 for Mobile with more powerful document editing features, Microsoft Office compatibility, and a faster document loading speed.
■ Introduction to Polaris Office 2018 for Mobile
Polaris Office 2018 for Mobile is the best mobile office solution — it makes it easy for you to view or edit documents in various formats on your iPhone or iPad, thanks to its compatibility with MS Office.
It supports new features such as Annotate and Export to PDF.
It also improves the efficiency of your work by offering features that are optimized especially for mobile devices, such as supporting various cloud storage services (Dropbox, Box, WebDAV etc), opening email attachments, and File Manager.
■ Media Coverage
- "Polaris Office is the best solution for editing MS Office documents on the go."
- "Polaris Office is one of the best productivity apps for iPad with solid performance and a reasonable price tag."
- "Polaris Office boasts the most advanced editing technologies among its peers."
■ Advantages of Polaris Office 2018 for Mobile
High compatibility with Microsoft Office document
Annotate and convert PDF
Set TXT file background color
More than 500 powerful editing functions
Capable of more than 300 data analysis instances and fast document loading
Supports a variety of cloud services
Simple and elegant design
15 templates / 20 2D/3D charts / 173 shapes / More than 300 functions and automatic data calculation
View Conditional Formatting and Pivot Tables / Provide a Custom Keyboard for editing sheets
Apply and edit 37 slide transition effects / View object animation
Pointer and memo for Slideshow / Slideshow notes
Add and edit header, footer, endnote, and footnote / Ruler function
Camera mode that can be used to take pictures and apply them to the document / Insert and play video clips / Directly open zip files
■ Have you ever had trouble with broken formatting or non-visible charts when viewing Microsoft Office files on your mobile device?
: Polaris Office 2018 for Mobile displays Microsoft Office files that are almost identical to their original format. It is now possible to view or edit documents from your PC on your mobile devices.
■ Supported Devices and Requirements
Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch / iOS 8.0 and above
■ Supported Formats
Edit (doc/docx, xls/xlsx, ppt/pptx, txt, hwp) / View (pdf, pps, ppsx, odt)
■ Supported Languages
Supported UI languages (Korean, English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Hebrew) / Input languages (Most languages supported by iOS)
■ Online Channel
Blog : http://polarisoffice.wordpress.com/
Facebook : www.facebook.com/Polarisoffice
In this version,
- Improved stability of object editing on Sheet document.
- Fixed other issues that we found from customer reviews and inquiries.
Polaris Office regards customers feedback as important!
Please give us your opinion for us to provide you better service.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent app, minor problems with pdf
I practically use this app for everything, this app has given me the opportunity to use my iPad for almost everything in my job.
Does not support iCloud
I now store all my documents in iCloud thanks to Apples new release features however, Polaris does not support iCloud and they currently have no plans to do it according to the email I got from their support group.
Waste of money
I bought this software years ago. It was and still is awful. I kept thinking at that price it would eventually get better.
- Infraware Co.Ltd.
- 134.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Infraware, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.