Polarite is a machine learning assisted decision making app for generating harmonious color schemes.
- Make decisions swiping colors left and right.
- A.I. will get to know you in the background with your every decision.
- Over 20 different algorithms get feedback from A.I. and race to create harmonious color schemes
- Export schemes you like to Adobe products using ASE files, copy/paste as hex codes or CSS strings.
- Share easily using various apps such as Pinterest, Instagram, Dribbble, Twitter, etc. or transfer to your computer using AirDrop. No watermarks.
- All the data Polarite gathers/creates are stored on your device. There is no central server. You may clear all the data from Favs screen anytime you want.
What does Polarite do differently?
Polarite gets to know you based on the decisions you make and does all the creating. You observe and export the schemes you like. There are no color sliders to create colors on this app by design.
Do we need another Color Tool?
Artists (from painters to concept artists), designers (from graphic designers, industrial designers, textile designers to interior designers) all work with color. We have several generations of software to tackle finding best and most harmonious colors programmatically. And yet it is still one of the hardest unsolved problems.
This is my take on how the next generation apps will approach to this issue using machine learning.
Please check the changelog to see what is new...
Fixed crashes on iOS when sharing a single color or a palette as an image
Various other minor fixes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.