Say goodbye to messy albums and duplicated photos. Album Plus uses A.I. to show you only your best photos. It helps you discover people, objects, places, documents, and receipts so that you can easily find what you’re looking for and not see the things you don’t need.
All of your photos are automatically enhanced with our Smart A.I. filters. The result is an album of all your photos organized beautifully and thoughtfully. It’s your own personal curator.
• Automatically enhances all of your photos with A.I.
• Ranks similar photos based on aesthetics with A.I.
• Discover people, objects, documents, and receipts with A.I.
• Batch edit hundreds of photos at once with 100+ filters.
About Album Plus Monthly / Yearly Plan Subscription:
• You can subscribe to get access to unlimited photo indexing, continued usage and all features and content offered for purchase within Polarr Album+.
• Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively, a one-time payment plan, if provided, might be available (this is not a subscription).
• Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless canceled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Good photo management; could be better
This app is pretty good for most of my daily photo management needs. I still pull actual photo projects onto my computer for editing.
Since I use Polarr for most of my hands-on editing, I am happy to try out other products of theirs, and as I mentioned I’m mostly happy happy with it. That said, I have a Polarr Pro account (paid Polarr account), and it would be nice to not have to also subscribe to Polarr Album+ to use the same filters.
As a work around, if you have Polarr installed, tapping on the filters icon gives you an option to edit in Polarr. It’s an extra step, but it works.
I would image it’s a small to medium sized task for the Dev team to use the existing Polarr account verification? Making this small change would make this a 4 Star review.
I would give this an additional star if it were able to use storage from common cloud storage offerings (iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.).
Based on years of using Polarr, I expect Album+ will get better and better. This is a really good idea with some solid work done.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback, Matt. We'll share it with the broader team and work to implement some of these ideas!
The rarest app I have ever seen
This app is what I am looking for years.
I will tell you why:
1- This app can solve one of the big problems I have faced after taking hundreds of photos: deleting the photos that is related to my homework papers, papers, school, etc.
2- This app can help students in:
Pros: (detecting) the school related photos and (putting) them in ( one folder ), and after that you can (select) whatever you want to (delete).
Cons: after opening the school folder, you CANNOT ( select-all ) the wanted photos with one click.
Yes, after opening the folder, what I see is (many) buttons of the ( select-all ).
The more efficient way in selecting photos is ( one ) select-all button for (one folder).
I don’t know why this feature is not supported.
After all, this app deserves 5 stars since its the first app I’ve ever known that use the A.I effectively in offline mode in organizing photos.
Any app + A.I + offline = 100% useful app
I’m not going to pay $1 to $2 dollars every month, only to loose every benefit if I miss a payment, especially since it mostly offers additional cheesy filters. What I need is an app that allows me to organize my own photos, not one which selects which photos IT likes best. I need an app which allows to to add notes to photos: labeling events, circumstances, photographers, sources, etc. Identifying the location shot doesn’t add any value.
Also, reviews that are all five star or one Star is a warning sign, as the five-star reviews are typically provided by paid staff, while the one-stars are from actual users.
I wouldn’t use this even it was a free subscription!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback, NoGoodNick. It sounds like this app wasn't for you based on your desire to spend time organizing every photo in your collection. We're building an app for people who value their time and are interested in an app that does it all for them automatically.
- Polarr Inc
- 114.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2017. Polarr, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Album+ Monthly Plan $1.99
- Album+ Yearly Plan $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.