Polarr Photo Editor Lite
By Polarr, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Used by the world's most professional portrait and landscape photographers, Polarr offers advanced auto-enhance tools and sophisticated filters to edit every detail of your photo.
This free version of Polarr has limited access to all of our advanced features. The paid version in the Windows Store automatically includes all features unlocked. In this free version, you can use in-app purchases to unlock the features you want.
• Face detection and advanced face editing panel
• Adjust skin tones, face width, nose height, eye sizes, etc.
• Liquify, clone and healing tools
• Advanced text tool with shapes, ornaments, and multiple blend modes
• Complete set of color, radial and gradient masking and brushing tools
• Multiple local adjustments and layers
• Batch export, copy and paste adjustments
• Beta support for RAW formats
• Edit and upload your own watermark
• Over 100 high-quality filters for different scenes and settings
• Create, customize, and share your own filters
• Sync filters across devices
• At 50MB, Polarr is the smallest and yet most powerful photo editor for macOS
• Exceptional memory/CPU management and low power consumption
• Customizable UI color theme and workspace
• Drop images directly into the app from other apps
• Designed for mouse, keyboard and touch
• Proprietary control slider for speed and precision
• Interactive in-app guide to photo editing
• Expandable and collapsible workspace
• Responsive window re-sizing to fit your screen
• Keyboard shortcuts for common actions
• Color: Temperature, Tint, Vibrance, Saturation
• Light: Dehaze, Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites, Blacks, Diffuse
• Detail: Clarity, Sharpen, Denoise (Color and Luminance)
• Vignette: Amount, Highlights, Roundness
• Lens: Distortion, Horizontal and Vertical Perspective
• Effect: Fringing, Pixelate, Noise Amount and Size
• HSL: Hue, Saturation, Luminance for eight color channels
• Curves: Master, Blue, Red, Green channels
• Toning: Highlight and Shadow tone, Tone balancing
• Local adjustments: Gradient, Radial, Color, Brush
• Text: Layer, Blend, Shapes and Ornaments
• Liquify: Wrap, Pinch, Bulge, Erase
• Multiple circular and gradient local adjustments
• Multiple brush and color masking adjustments
• Multiple clone and heal adjustments
• Adjusting basic color, highlights/shadows, clarity in local adjustments
• Additional local tools: Lens blur, feathering, invert
Cropping and Tilting
• Precise tilting with automatic zooming to fill the frame
• Horizontal and vertical mirroring and rotations
• Infinite undo and redo on your photos
• Easy navigations to jump to any point in previous edits
• Persist editing histories across different editing sessions
Visit our website https://www.polarr.co to see all our great products.
Email email@example.com for any questions.
What's New in Version 4.0.0
Our latest (and greatest release) introduces a handful of new features and revamps existing ones. New in Polarr is a Spot removal tool and Liquify tool. The Face tool has been revamped to auto-detect multiple faces and adds a bunch of new tools for your to edit faces. Our Color mask has been reworked to be more powerful than ever. Now it's easy to select an exact color or range of color for creating local adjustments.
Other changes include new icon designs, redesigned UI for the Curve tool, massive improvements to all of our filters, and a redesigned Filter panel.
Photo saving app.
I got this app in an effort to edit some pictures I took and didn’t feel like using my phone to edit since I wanted to see the pictures on a bigger scale on my laptop.
This app turned out to be amazing and even with the little options it has with the free version I was still able to make a drastic change to the pictures that needed editing.
Couldn’t have asked for a better app on such short notice!
This app saved me!
My computer with Photoshop and Lightroom crashed and I had a deadline to sort through and edit thousands of photos. This app saved me! It worked beautifully! The free version doesn’t have everything you might need, but it had way more than I was expecting and did a fast and great job on all those photos. (And I NEVER submit app reviews, so this is saying a lot!)
If you’re looking for a GREAT photo editing app, get this one!!!!! So easy to use and it makes your pictures look amazing. I’m not a photographer and I have no experience editing pictures (outside of instagram) and this was a great helper for starting out! LOVE IT
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Jun 22, 2017
- Version: 4.0.0
- Size: 33.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Seller: Polarr Inc
- © Copyright 2016 Polarr, Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor