Polarr Photo Editor - Photo Editing Tools for All
By Polarr, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Used by the world's most professional portrait and landscape photographers, Polarr offers advanced auto-enhance tools and sophisticated filters to edit every detail of your photo.
• Advanced suite of face-editing tools
• Complete set of color masking and brushing tools
• Create, customize, and share your own filters
• Multiple local and brush adjustments
• Customizable toolbars and workspace
• Batch export with filters
• Dehaze and Denoise tools
• Multi-face detection and auto-detection of multiple facial features
• Photos extension
• Full EXIF viewer
• Customizable theme
• Face: Smooth, Whiten, Tone, and Reshape
• Color: Temperature, Tint, Vibrance, Saturation
• Light: Dehaze, Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites, Blacks, Diffuse
• Detail: Clarity, Sharpen, Denoise (Color and Luminance)
• Vignette: Amount, Highlights, Roundness
• Lens: Distortion, Horizontal and vertical Perspective
• Effect: Fringing, Pixelate, Noise amount and size
• HSL: Hue, Saturation, Luminance for eight color channels
• Curves: Master, blue, red, green channels
• Toning: Highlight and shadow tone, Tone balancing
• Denoise: Focus, enhancement and clarity
• Local adjustments: Gradient, radial, color masking, brushing
• Additional local tools: Lens blur, feathering, invert.
Desktop version also at https://www.polarr.co.
Contact email@example.com for questions or more information.
What's New in Version 3.7.1
1) Bug fixes.
2) Fine tune Apple Pencil performance.
3) Fixed EXIF data issue.
4) Better layout for iPhone SE.
5) Re-arrange local adjustment tools panel.
Lots of Features!
I'm relatively new to this app, but having used other photo editing apps, I can see that Polarr has become one of the best in a short period of time. It does have many features so there is a bit of a learning curve. I hope they keep up the great work! There have been a few reviews complaining that the pro upgrade ($4.95) is expensive - really?
UPDATE: New features keep getting added! This is starting to be a replacement for my desktop photo-editing app!
This is by far the best photo editing program in a phone I have ever used! It is amazing and super user friendly! Photography is a huge part of my life and I love that I can edit my pictures on my phone just as great as a computer program.
The best out there
This app wasn't easy to discover, many others get more buzz, but this is the best designed, most powerful iOS image editor out there. Leave the laptop at home, and pack the iPad Pro.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 22, 2017
- Version: 3.7.1
- Size: 57.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Seller: Polarr Inc
- © Copyright 2015. Polarr, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock all pro features$12.99
- Unlock pro features and all filters$19.99
- Unlock all filters$9.99
- Local adjustments$4.99
- Skin Tone Collection$1.99
- Classic Film Collection$1.99
- Adventurer Collection$1.99
- Denoise Tool$3.99
- Infrared Film Collection$1.99
- Vintage Film Collection$1.99