Polarr Photo Editor - Photo Editing Tools for All
By Polarr, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Used by the world's most professional portrait and landscape photographers, Polarr offers advanced auto-enhance tools and sophisticated filters to edit every detail of your photo.
• Advanced suite of face-editing tools
• Complete set of color masking and brushing tools
• Create, customize, and share your own filters
• Multiple local and brush adjustments
• Customizable toolbars and workspace
• Batch export with filters
• Dehaze and Denoise tools
• Multi-face detection and auto-detection of multiple facial features
• Photos extension
• Full EXIF viewer
• Customizable theme
• Face: Smooth, Whiten, Tone, and Reshape
• Color: Temperature, Tint, Vibrance, Saturation
• Light: Dehaze, Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites, Blacks, Diffuse
• Detail: Clarity, Sharpen, Denoise (Color and Luminance)
• Vignette: Amount, Highlights, Roundness
• Lens: Distortion, Horizontal and vertical Perspective
• Effect: Fringing, Pixelate, Noise amount and size
• HSL: Hue, Saturation, Luminance for eight color channels
• Curves: Master, blue, red, green channels
• Toning: Highlight and shadow tone, Tone balancing
• Denoise: Focus, enhancement and clarity
• Local adjustments: Gradient, radial, color masking, brushing
• Additional local tools: Lens blur, feathering, invert.
Desktop version also at https://www.polarr.co.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or more information.
What's New in Version 3.5.3
1) Fixed a RAW editing related issue.
2) Fixed a filter sync related issue.
Love it !!!!
I love this app. It's amazing. I am going to test it on my PC too. I have a couple of feedbacks though.
a) I clicked dismiss on the tool tips when I was trying to test the face functionality. But then I couldn't bring it back. I tried the one from settings but I am not sure if it was the same because I don't see the same tool tips.
b) It will be great to have a separate 'save copy' option and 'clear cache' option. It took a while for me to figure out how to clear the history of edits. I was worried about saving the changes accidentally while testing the app.
Nevertheless. It is by far my favorite image editor app on iPad. Thank you.
So many options
Probably one of the favorite apps on my phone. There are so many options available, even with the free app. I feel like I have barely tapped the potential this app holds.
Great all around
Awesome app, super easy to use for both a beginner and someone really wanting to do customs adjustments and looks
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 17, 2017
- Version: 3.5.3
- Size: 58.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Seller: Polarr Inc
- © Copyright 2015. Polarr, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock all pro features$12.99
- Unlock pro features and all filters$19.99
- Unlock all filters$9.99
- Skin Tone Collection$1.99
- Classic Film Collection$1.99
- Local adjustments$4.99
- Adventurer Collection$1.99
- Atmosphere Collection$1.99
- Infrared Film Collection$1.99
- Golden Age Collection$1.99