Polarr Photo Editor
By Polarr, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Used by the world's most professional portrait and landscape photographers, Polarr offers advanced auto-enhance tools and sophisticated filters to edit every detail of your photo.
• Advanced suite of face-editing tools
• Complete set of color masking and brushing tools
• Create, customize, and share your own filters
• Multiple local and brush adjustments
• Customizable toolbars and workspace
• Batch export with filters
• Dehaze and Denoise tools
• Multi-face detection and auto-detection of multiple facial features
• Photos extension
• Full EXIF viewer
• Customizable theme
• Face: Smooth, Whiten, Tone, and Reshape
• Color: Temperature, Tint, Vibrance, Saturation
• Light: Dehaze, Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites, Blacks, Diffuse
• Detail: Clarity, Sharpen, Denoise (Color and Luminance)
• Vignette: Amount, Highlights, Roundness
• Lens: Distortion, Horizontal and vertical Perspective
• Effect: Fringing, Pixelate, Noise amount and size
• HSL: Hue, Saturation, Luminance for eight color channels
• Curves: Master, blue, red, green channels
• Toning: Highlight and shadow tone, Tone balancing
• Denoise: Focus, enhancement and clarity
• Local adjustments: Gradient, radial, color masking, brushing
• Additional local tools: Lens blur, feathering, invert.
Desktop version also at https://www.polarr.co.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or more information.
What's New in Version 4.4.4
In this updated:
* Added inversion tool in effects panel.
* Made adjustment slider more visible.
* Bug fixes.
Good so far
Just started playing w/ this app by adjusting some of my photos. Had to unlock the features to adjust photos. You don't get much unless u pay $1.99. Some are more $$.
Takes a little time to fine tune photos. I thought the circle that isolates a portion of photo can b adjusted, but it adjusts what's outside of it 😕
The only annoyance is when saving, it asks to 'modify' your photo. Also, the adjusted photo(s) don't duplicate like other apps placing the photo at the bottom of photo library row. It fixes them in their row position in the photo library. Went crazy looking until I figured it out. 🙄 Overall, satisfied w/ this app. 👍🏼
I Just updated on 12/8 to find that they will start a subscription to this app. in Mar. of 2018 👎🏻. Not happy about this! Depending on cost I may delete this app. I already paid for the app and paid for in app purchase. This must b the new bait and switch from app developers to get more $$ from us. I don’t like this subscription stuff. You ppl manage to ruin a good thing. Getting some money is better than getting NO money because you’ll scare buyers away.
Keeps Unexpectedly Crashing
I’ve had Polarr for a while now- more than a few months, and I’ve never had any problems with it before now. It’s always been amazing, but with this new update, it keeps unexpectedly crashing when I try to edit certain photos, or access parts of the app. Sad to say this is more than a minor hinderance, as I cannot edit some photos at all. :(
Mess with metadata
When edit a 360 photo (equirectangular), they stop working because the app mess with the metadata (don’t retain all the original metadata).
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 08, 2017
- Version: 4.4.4
- Size: 62.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Seller: Polarr Inc
- © Copyright 2017. Polarr, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock all pro features$12.99
- Unlock pro features and all filters$19.99
- Local adjustments$4.99
- Unlock all filters$9.99
- Skin Tone Collection$1.99
- Denoise Tool$3.99
- Classic Film Collection$1.99
- Text tool$4.99
- Adventurer Collection$1.99
- Infrared Film Collection$1.99