Polarr is the only photo editor you need.
It doesn't matter if you're new to photography or a pro, Polarr has it all. Novices will appreciate that Polarr offers advanced auto-enhance tools and sophisticated filters to edit all the details of your photo. Pro photographers will look forward to our layer support, curve tools, local adjustments and so much more.
Polarr is a powerful photo editor for iOS. Here's what you get:
• Custom overlay and complex blending modes
• Dual lens effects and depth adjustments
• Complete set of masking and local adjustment tools
• Advanced suite of face-editing tools with smart detection
• Create, customize and share your own filters
• Batch exporting
• Photos extension
• Make and share your own custom Filters
• Get started with basic filters, grow with pro filters
• Sync filters between all of your devices
Layers and blending modes
• Superimpose photos with 10 and more blending modes
• Add photorealistic effects like clouds, weather effects, light leaks, flares and more
• Duotone your photos with our presets or create your own unique flavor
Local adjustments include
• Depth mask: Adjust photo based on depth using the dual camera
• Brush mask: Draw your mask with an advanced edge-aware brush
• Color mask: Selective adjustment with color
• Radial mask: Circular adjustment over your photo
• Gradient mask: Adjusting photo over a gradient
• Luminance mask: Selective adjustment based on brightness.
• Additional local tools: Lens blur, feathering, invert, and more
• Blend any local adjustment mask with an overlay
• Unlimited stacking of local adjustments.
Global adjustments include
• Intelligent auto enhance for exposure and white balance
• Color: Temperature, Tint, Vibrance, Saturation
• Light: Dehaze, Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites, Blacks, Diffuse
• Detail: Clarity, Sharpen, Denoise (Color and Luminance)
• Vignette: Amount, Highlights, Roundness
• Lens: 8-point perspective distortion tool, horizontal, and vertical perspective
• Effect: Custom fringing, Pixelate, Noise amount and size
• HSL: Hue, Saturation, Luminance for eight color channels
• Curves: Master, blue, red, green channels
• Toning: Highlight and shadow tone, tone balancing
• Denoise: Focus, enhancement, and clarity
• LUT: Import and export 3D Lut (iOS 11 or above)
• Border tool: add a border that auto-suggests colors based on the content of your photo
Polarr is customizable
• Select from dark or white color themes or create and share your own
• Two workspaces available: Pro and Express
• Rearrange icons to make the app yours
Works on all of your devices
• Polarr is available for all your devices: mobile, desktop and the web
• Your pro subscription follows you on all your devices
Polarr Pro Subscription options:
$2.49 per month
$23.99 per year
You can subscribe to get access to all filters and pro tools offered within Polarr Photo Editor.
Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively, a one-time payment plan, if provided, might be available (this is not a subscription).
Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless canceled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
This is our biggest release since early May when we introduced overlays, a new depth mask, gradients and duotones.
Here's what's new in 5.2.0:
• New text tools. You can now import custom fonts, add shadows, borders, change perspectives, erase and blend with color, radial, gradient, depth and brush masks.
• New border tools. We added a border tool that automatically suggests border colors based on the color of your photo. You can also adjust border size and aspect ratio.
• New fringing tool. You can now add more type of blurs, colors, as well as controlling the radius and center point of the fringing tool.
• Other stability enhancements.
Are you following us on Instagram yet? The @polarrist account is now featuring photos from users that tag us or message us. Don't miss out!
Ratings and Reviews
Plenty of photo-editing apps come with filters, but Polarr can help you create your own. And you don’t need the eye of a professional photographer, either. Thanks to instinctive touch controls and a ton of built-in filters to use as jumping-off points, it’s simple to tweak your images to get the perfect balance of color and light. For the shutterbug pros, Polarr goes deep and allows fine adjustments to saturation, lens distortion, and a whole lot of other settings that we dabblers just pretend to understand.
Love the settings
I bumbled across this app in an earlier inception a few years ago and have watched it slowly, steadily improve, and noticed that the developers are constantly working on making upgrades then communicating those outright. This reason alone shows me a successful company behind the app. That being said, I am very happy with many of the filters and find each are well organized into categories making it easy to work with my landscape photos, however, I agree with another user’s feedback about the healing tool. I wish it was a little bit more precise and could offer more options such as where the healing section is copying from, radius, etc.
On occasion I will run into a glitch where I have to shut down the program and restart in order to continue functioning. This often happens when I am using several filters. Overall I’m very happy and I would recommend Polarr Pro for anyone who wants to enhance their photos.
Keep up the good work guys, I’m happy to have this in my app folder, and to be able to contribute my thoughts and experiences. I believe you read each and every comment and are endeavoring to respond when necessary.
Used to love, but the new update messed everything up.
I’ve been using Polarr since late 2016, and for the most part it’s been pretty great, with a few bugs in between and issues with the quality, but the problems were fixed quite quickly. I purchased Polarr Pro’s selective adjustments in around 2017 and it worked fine, but recently with the new Polarr SO many new issues have risen. The first time I updated it to the new Polarr, it would not let me save any of my selective adjustments. Gradient, color masks, none of them would save. Sometimes it would crash, other times it wouldn’t even save as the filter I had filtered it as, but instead another filter I had previously made?? Recently, a few issues have been fixed but new problems have started. Everything including gradient and radial all work with my purchases but when I add the color scale to a color mask, it doesn’t save. The color mask is still there, but the actual color scale is zero. Please fix these issues, or bring back the old Polarr and work on the new one on the side. So many new issues that me and quite a few of my friends who have been using it for a long time are giving up on it.
- Polarr Inc
- 67.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2018. Polarr, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Polarr Photo Editor Monthly $2.49
- Polarr Photo Editor Yearly $23.99
- Unlock pro features and all filters $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.