Polarr Photo Editor
By Polarr, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Used by the world's most professional portrait and landscape photographers, Polarr offers advanced auto-enhance tools and sophisticated filters to edit every detail of your photo.
• Face detection and advanced face editing panel
• Adjust skin tones, face width, nose height, eye sizes, etc.
• Liquify, clone and healing tools
• Advanced text tool with shapes, ornaments, and multiple blend modes
• Complete set of color, radial and gradient masking and brushing tools
• Multiple local adjustments and layers
• Batch export, copy and paste adjustments
• Beta support for RAW formats
• Edit and upload your own watermark
• Over 100 high-quality filters for different scenes and settings
• Create, customize, and share your own filters
• Sync filters across devices
• At 50MB, Polarr is the smallest and yet most powerful photo editor for macOS
• Exceptional memory/CPU management and low power consumption
• Customizable UI color theme and workspace
• Drop images directly into the app from other apps
• Designed for mouse, keyboard and touch
• Proprietary control slider for speed and precision
• Interactive in-app guide to photo editing
• Expandable and collapsible workspace
• Responsive window re-sizing to fit your screen
• Keyboard shortcuts for common actions
• Color: Temperature, Tint, Vibrance, Saturation
• Light: Dehaze, Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites, Blacks, Diffuse
• Detail: Clarity, Sharpen, Denoise (Color and Luminance)
• Vignette: Amount, Highlights, Roundness
• Lens: Distortion, Horizontal and Vertical Perspective
• Effect: Fringing, Pixelate, Noise Amount and Size
• HSL: Hue, Saturation, Luminance for eight color channels
• Curves: Master, Blue, Red, Green channels
• Toning: Highlight and Shadow tone, Tone balancing
• Local adjustments: Gradient, Radial, Color, Brush
• Text: Layer, Blend, Shapes and Ornaments
• Liquify: Wrap, Pinch, Bulge, Erase
• Multiple circular and gradient local adjustments
• Multiple brush and color masking adjustments
• Multiple clone and heal adjustments
• Adjusting basic color, highlights/shadows, clarity in local adjustments
• Additional local tools: Lens blur, feathering, invert
Cropping and Tilting
• Precise tilting with automatic zooming to fill the frame
• Horizontal and vertical mirroring and rotations
• Infinite undo and redo on your photos
• Easy navigations to jump to any point in previous edits
• Persist editing histories across different editing sessions
Visit our website https://www.polarr.co to see all our great products.
Email email@example.com for any questions.
What's New in Version 4.0.0
Our latest (and greatest release) introduces a handful of new features and revamps existing ones. New in Polarr is a Spot removal tool and Liquify tool. The Face tool has been revamped to auto-detect multiple faces and adds a bunch of new tools for your to edit faces. Our Color mask has been reworked to be more powerful than ever. Now it's easy to select an exact color or range of color for creating local adjustments.
Other changes include new icon designs, redesigned UI for the Curve tool, massive improvements to all of our filters, and a redesigned Filter panel.
This is worth so more than 20 dollars. The editing that this app allows is crazy good. I managed to edit a photo that had a complete washed out sky and a greyish and dull mountains with a person and a dog. In the easy end, after quickly navigating the beautiful layout of the software, I managed to bring out an intense and rich blue in the sky and detail in the face adn body of the almost sillouted person (and dog). I changed the color of just some spots of the photo, darkened others, and in the end had an amazing photo. THANK YOU for the completely affordabe and easy to navigate software that you have created Polarr!
So simple, elegant and beautiful.
A great applause.
Fantastic Editing App
As an arising photographer, I was looking for a great photo editing app without spending loads of money. After doing quite a bit of research and looking at many reviews, I decided to give Polarr a try. For only $20, you are recieving so many editing features! I’m definitely impressed with the curve and face features. I’ve even shot many of my friends’ senior pictures and edit them with this app on my Mac. Everyone who has seen them commented on how professional they look, and all I tell them is, “Polarr does a nice job with editing.” I would definitely recommend this app to anyone.
Great at this price point
I’m able to do a lot of nice photo editing/enhancing, which is all I really need for my hobby; so at aroung $20 it’s much more sensible for me than shelling out for Photoshop or Lightbox. Serious pros and such will likely need more, but most of us probably don’t.
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Jun 18, 2017
- Version: 4.0.0
- Size: 45.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Seller: Polarr Inc
- © Copyright 2016 Polarr, Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor