Polarr Photo Editor
By Polarr, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Polarr helps you become a photo editing master. Used by the world's most advanced photographers, Polarr helps you create your own photo editing workflow, make your own looks and filters, share edits with others, and learn about advanced editing techniques. Polarr is available on iOS, macOS both as standalone apps and Photos.app extension (for Paid app only).
• Photos extension
• Advanced suite of face-editing tools
• Multi-face detection and auto-detection of facial features
• State-of-art auto global lighting enhancement
• Color masking, brushing, gradient and circular masking
• Batch export with batch auto-enhancement option
• Create, customize, and share your own filters
• Ability to edit in DNG & Popular RAW formats
• TIFF Export
• Customizable workspace
• Skin: Smooth, Detail, Whiten, Tone
• Face: Lips, Eyes, Teeth, Reshape, Contour
• Color: Temperature, Tint, Vibrance, Saturation
• Light: Dehaze, Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites, Blacks, Diffuse
• Detail: Clarity, Sharpen, Denoise (Color and Luminance)
• Vignette: Amount, Highlights, Roundness
• Lens: Distortion, Horizontal and vertical Perspective
• Effect: Fringing, Pixelate, Noise amount and size
• HSL: Hue, Saturation, Luminance for eight color channels
• Curves: Master, blue, red, green channels
• Toning: Highlight and shadow tone, Tone balancing
• Additional local tools: Lens blur, feathering, invert
Visit our website https://www.polarr.co to see all our great products.
Email email@example.com for any questions.
What's New in Version 3.4.6
Fixed potential exporting and saving issues.
Great app and design - way too many bugs
This app has great potential - lovely intuitive user interface, and super easy to learn your way around, all while retaining some serious technical chops. I’m mostly annoyed at many of the glaring bugs that are all over the app.
* Crop and straighten never works right away. The rectangle is usually confused, and gives a poor indication of the current crop.
* Applying the same adjustment might cause different results over different sessions - I have noticed that some basic adjustments might not turn out the same over repeat sessions might procure differnt resukts, and sometimes with heavy errors on the image.
Many more around opening and saving photos.
I’d be willing to try once the software is fixed.
Great App - Saving Error was fixed
Polarr is a fantastic app. Great functionality lots of tool and easier to use. Great alternative for some light photoediting and great enhancments without the need for complext/expensive software like photoshop.
The saving/export issue has been fixed.
Best replacement for Lightroom
This app is awesome and it makes easy my workflow. Easy to edit multiple pictures and batch export it! Definelty worth the $19.99!!
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Feb 19, 2017
- Version: 3.4.6
- Size: 53.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Seller: Polarr Inc
- © Copyright 2016 Polarr, Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor