By Rego Apps
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
50% Off Sale Today Only
The most updated and #1 rated police scanner app now has the most stations available. Upgrade now and gain access to exclusive feeds with new ones added daily. Find out why the new Police Scanner+ app is now everyone's favorite app.
- The largest collection of police, fire, EMS, airport, railroad, comedy, talk, and music stations.
- Record stations for future playback and for emailing an mp3 copy to yourself or others
- Set an alarm in the app and wake up to your favorite station
- Listen to our app while you sleep and set a timer to stop the station at a certain time
- View the current artist and song name that is playing
- Run the app in the background and do other things on your device while you listen to the app
- Choose your own background from your photo library
- Chat with other listeners
- Tweet the station and song you're listening to your Twitter followers
- Notifications are enabled to notify you of the current song that the station changed to while the app is in the background
- Save a station to your favorites for quick and easy access
- List and search radio stations by popularity, genre, song name, and artist
- List scanner stations by popularity and location
- Use your device's GPS to easily find stations located near you
- The screen glows blue and red on the bottom to the beat of the music or whenever someone talks
- The rings in the center of the player act as a clock
- Add your own custom stations
- This app is compatible with most iPod/iPhone docks, bluetooth devices, and other iPod devices
- Remove ads
- Get bonus feeds (more airport, music, railroad, weather, and police feeds)
- Police siren (lights & sounds)
- Exclusive stations
- Early access to newly added stations
- Localized police codes
- Download new themes/backgrounds
- Gain access to scanner station archives (listen to recordings from up to 30 days ago)
- Support the indie developer community
Your purchase will directly contribute to the indie app developer community and help maintain our servers. Thanks for your support!
What's New in Version 7.0
- Compatibility update for iOS 11
- Various bug fixes
- UI updates
Addictive, Informative... Love it
Been hooked on scanner traffic for years. This app gives you the ability to listen to many locales. My town is small compared to the big cities on here but has its share of crime and other issues. I particularly enjoy streaming the app to my vehicle when driving through town. We've all driven by those multiple police or fire vehicles and wondered what was happening. With this app, you'll know. So many things that go on in a community that are never reported on the news and with a scanner app like this, you can be prepared or aware.
Obviously, the information you hear on the scanner is delayed slightly (usually a few seconds) but for the most part it's pretty much real time. So addicted, love it!
Informative, addictive, and makes me appreciate our responders!!
Helps to know what’s going on. Can listen to any city, and use to help us find where we want to live when house hunting. Great to hear the police, fire, and ambulances working. Appreciate their work. Hope they ad more areas to the already long list in US.
I have wanted a police band radio forever. This app is great! Not only do you get all your local law enforcement, fire, ambulance etc, but you can go to practically anyplace in the country and listed to theirs free from your home!! I like to run it on my blue tooth in the car as I’m an Uber driver, so I constantly know what’s happening in the area.
- Category: News
- Updated: Jun 03, 2017
- Version: 7.0
- Size: 70.7 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Rego Apps, LLC
- © Rego Apps LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.