By Rego Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Listen to the largest collection of police, fire, EMS, airport, railroad, comedy, talk, and music stations. That's over 40,000 stations available for free.
Get the original police scanner app that has everyone hooked - as seen on "The Amazing Spider-Man" movie.
- Record stations for future playback and for emailing an mp3 copy to yourself or others
- Set an alarm in the app and wake up to your favorite station
- Listen to our app while you sleep and set a timer to stop the station at a certain time
- View the current artist and song name that is playing
- Run the app in the background and do other things on your device while you listen to the app
- Choose your own background from your photo library
- Chat with other listeners
- Tweet the station and song you're listening to your Twitter followers
- Notifications are enabled to notify you of the current song that the station changed to while the app is in the background
- Save a station to your favorites for quick and easy access
- List and search radio stations by popularity, genre, song name, and artist
- List scanner stations by popularity and location
- Use your device's GPS to easily find stations located near you
- The screen glows blue and red on the bottom to the beat of the music or whenever someone talks
- The rings in the center of the player act as a clock
- Add your own custom stations
- This app is compatible with most iPod/iPhone docks, bluetooth devices, and other iPod devices
What's New in Version 7.0
- Compatibility update for iOS 11
- Various bug fixes
- UI updates
Interesting app, interface needs improvement
Like I said, interesting app. You will make what you will of what you hear. I see some people using it to fuel their paranoia, that's probably not the way to use it. The interface needs improvement though. It's not easy enough to navigate backwards. Sometimes you have to go through 4 or 5 steps just to get back to the home screen. I recommend adding a button that takes you back to the home screen from wherever you are.
Great travel partner
When we travel to the North the scanner comes in handy when we stay in the different states to hear what is going on in the different places we stay in!! We like to stay in touch with the police and fire scanner to know what's up and to stay away from the problem spots!!
Best app I've ever downloaded
Whenever I hear sirens outside my apartment, this is the first app I open up. The favorites feature lets me access my city's local dispatch within seconds, and the quality is unequaled.
- Category: News
- Updated: Jun 07, 2017
- Version: 7.0
- Size: 70.7 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Rego Apps, LLC
- © Rego Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.