By Legacy Data Development, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
THE PENAL CODE IS FREE, ALL OTHER CODES AND FEATURES CAN BE AVAILABLE WITH AN ASSOCIATED MINIMAL ANNUAL FEE. SEE BELOW FOR PRICING OR EMAIL QUESTIONS TO: email@example.com
PolicePal is the most useful tool on the App Store for Texas Police Officers. After downloading the Penal Code for free, simply open the app and choose from the following upgrades:
$9.99 - Full access, which includes (Laws and Drugs) or
$4.99 - Texas Laws Only, which includes 8 Texas Codes
Who else knows what a Police Officer needs better than a Police Officer himself? That’s how PolicePal was founded. A team of Texas Police Officers got together and created a multifaceted tool that has never been seen before. For the first time ever, Police Officers can have access to an iPhone application that not only identifies over 20,000 pills, but we’ve removed all the medical jargon that is commonly found on pill identifying apps. We’ve gone a step further and done something quite remarkable – we’ve eliminated the painful process of manually searching line-by-line through Texas Penalty Groups and other laws. Simply type in a pill imprint and BOOM! In a matter of seconds, a pill can be identified, along with a recommended criminal charge for unlawful possession.
In addition, Officers can enjoy using a searchable database of Texas laws. Below are the included and most commonly used Codes:
• Penal Code
• Code of Criminal Procedure
• Transportation Code
• Health and Safety Code
• Family Code
• Alcohol Beverage Code
• Occupations Code
• Education Code
One of the best features of PolicePal is the ability to save favorite pills and laws. Officers can save pills that are commonly abused or laws that are rarely used and hard to find. PolicePal allows Officers to customize their app to assist them quickly and when they need it most!
Remember to keep a valid yearly subscription to continue receiving immediate updates on both pharmaceutical and criminal law databases!
Notice About Subscriptions:
- Your subscription will expire 365 days after your purchase.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless you disable the auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your subscription will auto-renew 24-hours prior to the end of the current period for whichever level of access you initially purchased. You may manage the auto-renew for your subscription by going to your Account Settings anytime after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to PolicePal.
What's New in Version 1.0.16
~ Increased Ingredient Label Size
~ Performance Update
~ Removed FD&C colors from ingredient display
Gives you nothing
The app is free to download but that is the only thing that is free. You can access zero information without paying. Waste of a download as there are many other apps that will give you basic drug info for free and only charge you for the detailed information. Anyone who would pay for an app without even being able to try its basics functions is sure to be disappointed. They will end up with something that does not work for their needs and be out their money.
Useless and not free
What a complete waste of time. Don’t bother!
To charge is wrong I say
The information this app provides is usually sent free of charge. Updates for the vehicle code and crimes code including act 64 are sent to police officers freely, although this app is a nice thought it's not necessary. 9/5/2016
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 06, 2016
- Version: 1.0.16
- Size: 44.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Legacy Data Development, LLC
- © Legacy Data Development, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Drug & Law Access$9.99
- All Laws$4.99