A handcrafted Solitaire game with Poker blended, interesting game mechanics, charming clean visual & a native feel one handed portrait play!
Politaire is a minimalistic, a new modern Solitaire experience prepared just for you.
Politaire is a Solitaire mixed with Poker. Your aim is to make winning hands with 5 active cards in your hand.
Choose cards that you want to discard and swipe it away. Upcoming cards will fill up your active hand and score if you make a winning hand. Discarded cards will go back to the pile, waiting to come up again.
The minimalist visuals hide an interesting depth that will keep challenging and surprising as you master it.
** Politaire offers:
- 2 game modes (Single Deck & Double Deck).
- Endless challenges.
- Game Center Leaderboards & Achievements & Cloud saves.
- Brilliant design of Card-Faces & Card-Backs
- One handed portrait control. (With custom option for Left-Hand or Right-Hand players)
- Detailed Game Statistics.
- Night Mode (For night play).
Thank you for trying Politaire!
Thank you for play!
We regularly release updates to the game, which include great new features as well as improvements for gameplay experience and balancing.
Ratings and Reviews
The Holy Grail of Solitaire
I've been looking for an enjoyable version of solitaire for a long while...one that doesn't take a long time or too much brain power. Here, my friends, in this poker-solitaire mashup, is my hope found, in this holy grail of single player card games. Get it now. Pat yourself on the back. Beat my 20,499 point score.
This game is great when you have only minutes while waiting or you need to pay attention to what is going on around you. Very enjoyable, easy to learn. Also fun to play for longer periods when the situation permits. Knowledge of poker hands helpful but a reference chart is accessible at all times.
1) When the phone is held sideways and game is started, touching the screen doesn't select the right card. I need this to be fixed so I can play in bed, lying sideways
2) sends notifications even though I turned them off
3) got into an infinite loop at the end when there was no way to make any moves but the game still thought there were
- Topebox Co. Ltd.
- 63 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Topebox
- In-App Purchases
- Double Deck Mode + No Ads $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.