PolitiCall makes it easy to get in touch with both the Senate and the House of Representatives so you can make sure your voice is heard by the members of Congress who represent you.
Want to help make a change in Washington? Start with Congress. Get calling and emailing with PolitiCall today.
• The House and Senate and your fingertips. Find a name and you're a tap away from getting in touch.
• Keep in touch with your reps with PolitiCall for Apple Watch.
• Give friends and family one-touch buttons for reaching out to their reps through iMessage.
• Shine a spotlight on democracy. You can find PolitiCall's entries right from the home screen, lock screen, or Notification Center with Spotlight search.
• Drag and drop support, so you can give yourself reminders or message friends about their reps. (Requires iOS 11 + iPad)
• Fun, custom icons so you can express yourself and your opinions on the home screen. (Requires in-app purchase)
This version includes a few tweaks to drag and drop for supported iPads, fixes a few potential crashes, and introduces Handoff support. Yep! Start looking at a member of Congress on one device and pick it up on another. Neat!
Ratings and Reviews
A More Streamlined Access to Your Representatives!
There’s no need for multiple tabs on Chrome just to try and find your representatives phone number and mailing address. This is getting involved with your country made simple. A must have, especially now.
Thanks for the kind words, glad it could be of help! Always looking at ways to make it easier and more useful.
From Slacktivism to Activism
Admittedly, I'm one of those people who Likes political posts, complains if I'm feeling REALLY compelled, and goes home to his cats. Now, I can actually contact my reps and senators who have the power to make a difference. And I can still go home to my cats. Win-win.
Sounds like you've got the purr-fect system. ;) Thanks for the review!
Two enthusiastic thumbs up. A must have for any concerned citizen. And, boy, am I concerned.
Thanks for an equally delightful review!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.